Best Week in March 2024

3rd_time_the_charm

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie
I'm changing jobs and will have THREE WEEKS OFF after I give my notice! DH and I are looking to go to Disney for 4 nights (Mon-Fri). Would you pick the first or second week of March? Are most spring breaks later in the month?

I'm changing jobs and will have THREE WEEKS OFF after I give my notice! DH and I are looking to go to Disney for 4 nights (Mon-Fri). Would you pick the first or second week of March? Are most spring breaks later in the month?
You have to consider more than just spring break crowds. There are also cheer / dance / sports crowds.

I don't put a lot of stock in Crowd Calendars any more, but this one at least shows events scheduled that impact crowds.

https://wdwprepschool.com/wp-content/uploads/crowd-calendar-2024-1-1.pdf

Well, husband said he just can't bear another Disney trip this soon after our 10 night November trip. We went three times last year and he's like...for the love of God please plan somewhere else. 🤣 Even our daughter doesn't want to go back any time soon. I'm the only fan in my family left. 😐

Well, husband said he just can't bear another Disney trip this soon after our 10 night November trip. We went three times last year and he's like...for the love of God please plan somewhere else. 🤣 Even our daughter doesn't want to go back any time soon. I'm the only fan in my family left. 😐

Well, that’s just sad, lol. But truthfully, sometimes I wish we weren’t so addicted to Disney. There are other places I’d like to go, but I can’t seem to break that Disney hold. :rolleyes2 Hopefully you find something to do that you’ll all enjoy instead. And Congrats on the new job! 🎉

Would you consider going solo? I love my family and friends but sometimes it is SO nice to be able to do what you want, when you want. Want to rope drop Living with the Land? Do it, no one is stopping you from living with the land.

Well, that’s just sad, lol. But truthfully, sometimes I wish we weren’t so addicted to Disney. There are other places I’d like to go, but I can’t seem to break that Disney hold. :rolleyes2 Hopefully you find something to do that you’ll all enjoy instead. And Congrats on the new job! 🎉
We broke free and now we are struggling justifying going back. In the last year we did a week cruise, a week at an all inclusive in DR and rented a house in the outer banks (with friends) for less than we spend for a week at Disney and we had a great time on all 3 trips.

Someone asked me if I'd like to go hiking with them in a certain exotic country. I said only if it's in WS.

I would in a heartbeat, but husband would have none of that. Trouble seems to follow me. 🤪
What kinda trouble are we talking about here? Gotta say as a solo fem traveler to many different places, Disney is the safest and most relaxing, honestly.

My partner facetimes me when I go on my solo trips, she says it's better than putting on the park bench videos on youtube. :rotfl:

Maybe after a break for a few months or a year they will be ready to go again, especially if something new opens that they want to do. In the meantime, how about a solo trip? I get more time off from work than my husband and enjoyed a solo trip last year and a solo add-on to a family trip.

I would in a heartbeat, but husband would have none of that. Trouble seems to follow me. 🤪
So he doesn't want to go but wouldn't be happy if you went solo? The rebel in me would do the solo trip anyway but I can understand your dilemma.

We broke free and now we are struggling justifying going back. In the last year we did a week cruise, a week at an all inclusive in DR and rented a house in the outer banks (with friends) for less than we spend for a week at Disney and we had a great time on all 3 trips.
I really want to go back to Disneyland during Halloween time but the price of tickets especially is really holding me back. My friend and I are in the early stages of planning a trip to Turkey next year and that trip would be cheaper than going to Disneyland.

I have to laugh at this thread. The OP has been to WDW 3 times with the last trip being a long 10 night stay and posters here are making like the husband is the bad guy. Hurray for the OP DH and DD, the last thing the OP really wants to do is to have them start hating the WDW trips, then they will never want to go! Now if they had not gone in a long time and the OP wanted to go, then by all means I would say go on a solo trip. I would be very thankful for 3 trips in a year. For me, I did not enjoy the times I went to a conference at WDW solo and my family could not come. If I went to the park or did something around the resort I was constantly thinking, man my DW or my DDs would have like this or that etc. and it took the fun right out of it.

BTW; Majority of Florida schools are out March 15 thru 25th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter