Best way to locate characters?

Baxie8

Mouseketeer
What do you think is the most effective way to find certain characters in the parks? Is it best just to check at Guest Relations when you enter each park? Hoping some day to find ALL Seven Dwarves together! Thanks!

Yes, that's usually the best way to see if a character will be in the park while you are at the parks. The seven dwarfs have been very hard to come by in the parks lately (except Dopey who I've seen manny times), but your best chance would probably be at MGM. Good luck though.

For the popular characters you cannot beat the character dinners,breakfast ect. We did Chef Mickey's and were able to see Mickeys hole gang without lines. Also Garden Grill for Mickey and Crystal Palace for Pooh and gang. My feeling is we are going to pay for a few expensive meals and may as well include characters. They averaged about $65 with tip for four which is not too bad. Also we noticed last year at Epcot a double decker bus came to the front entrance at opening and this was the only chance we have ever seen Daisy. One last thought is after the Castle Shows the characters mingle around but it can be nuts with the crowd.

We have been to WDW 5 times since 2000 (4 visits were during peak periods Spring Break/Easter, Christmas) and the only time we have seen all seven dwarfs together was at the Halloween party Oct 20, 2002. They were all standing in front of the Snow White ride. One Easter we got 4 dwarfs at the back of Exposition Hall in MK. But mostly you see Dopey.

Your best bet is to visit Guest Relations on your way into the parks, and have them give you a list for that day of what characters will be appearing, and where. Each park will have their own list. That way you can go straight to the characters you desire.

Good luck finding all 7 of the dwarfs... I don't think I have ever seen that, except maybe in a parade!

Thanks for all the tips! Would the list from Guest Relations be different from the regular park brochure that's provided? Thanks again, everyone!

The brocheres you receive upon entrance to the parks are maps which tell you where the attractions, character greeting places, restaurants, restrooms and the like are located. They are basically changed week to week and cannot account for what characters will be on duty which days.

The list you will get from going to Guest Relations will actually be specific to that day for which characters will be found, and where, in the parks.

That's what I was hoping for! Anytime I've ever asked at Guest Relations, they've only told me a few locations, but never offered a complete list! Now I'll know what to ask for! Thanks so much, again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter