Best way to get from Road Town to Jost Van Dyke

CourtneyandRyan

DIS Veteran
Hi friends! Arriving on the Fantasy to Tortola on 2/25/20. I'm assuming we will dock at Road Town (if this is not correct, please let me know). Wondering what's the best way to get to Jost Van Dyke (specifically Soggy Dollar Bar and even perhaps Foxy's later in the day). Bonus points if you know prices as well :yay:

Also- we will have a 7 and 11 year old with us... so wanting to make sure they would be allowed into these places...

Thanks so much!

Honestly, unless you want to do one of the private charters that you can hire in the area, the best way to Jost Van Dyke is via a Disney excursion. Soggy Dollar is just a walk up bar on the beach so it'll be a non-issue to have kids with you. We stuck by the Soggy Dollar, so not sure on Foxy's, but I suspect it is the same.

Look under Trip Reports...you might find what info you are looking for on there. I can sometimes find out specifics about the ports that way.

These are boat excursions. So you need either a charter private excursion, or the DCL option. JVD is a different island near to Tortola.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter