Best vegetarian restaurant

tigger2002

DIS Veteran
What restaurant outside of the parks has the best vegetarian food? What I mean by outside the parks is on Disney property but not inside the parks such as Sanaa at animal kingdom lodge.

1) I would pick Trails End at Fort Wilderness.
2) Any TS would have a chef to be able to help create something for you.
3) But, "Chef TJ" has one of the best reputations for allergy foods and veggie foods.

I'd pick Trails End for vegan but for vegetarian I'd say Sanna or Jiko. I've also heard really good things about The Wave.

The Wave.

And if you want to go OFF property, Yard House up near the Orlando Eye has a whole Gardein menu. Their buffalo Gardein "wings" are SO good.

What type of vegetarian dishes do you like? That's probably going to be the best determinant of your answer. (I'm more of a pasta or "modified apps" kinda girl than a "plate of veggies" kind of girl, so that makes a difference.)

I'll think on this - nothing is sticking out as "best" in my mind. I've had perfectly satisfactory meals at Grand Floridian, Captain's Grille, Kona, 'Ohana, 1900 Park Fare, Beaches & Cream, Flying Fish, Rainforest/T-Rex... lots of options. Wave sounds good, but haven't made it there yet.

In the parks, I think my current favorite is Spice Rd Table. Their hummus & olives is to die for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter