Votes: 36 44.4%
  • Flying Fish Cafe

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • The Boathouse

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • Paddlefish

Votes: 5 6.2%

• Total voters
California Grill or Narcoosee's (Late enough to see the Fireworks at the Magic Kingdom).

I definitely agree that narcoossee's is more romantic.
I didn't find either Narcoossee's or Yachtsman particularly "romantic", but I'm a guy. Narccossee's certainly had a much better atmosphere and view. Yachtsman is simply a very good steakhouse, Narcoossee's is a good restaurant in a great location. Anyway, I voted Yachtsman because I haven't been to the others, but we are going to FF in November.

Number 1 is Jiko.
Number 2 is Narcoossee's, but Yachtsman and Califonia Grill are so close!

Of those listed, I voted for Yachtsman.

My personal favourite though is Jiko, followed by Narcoossee's.

We used to love Narcooses and Jiko but IN MY OPINION both have gone downhill with reduced menu's and the best things gone

We have never likes Yachtsmans always found it very bland and unimaginative and I've had better steak elsewhere

Out of that list my favourite would be Flying fish with the Boathouse a close second

Jiko and Artist Point.
But, of yours, first Flying Fish and then Yachtsman ... though keep in mind that doing both of those will put you in that area for two evenings ...

My favorites are not on your list: California Grill, Artist Point, Narcoossee's, Jiko, Citrico's...
Went to Flying Fish in 2015 (before the reno, and I loved it then, so no reason not to love it again.)

We love Yachtsman's & go every trip. The steaks & service are excellent. Each steak does come with a potato and you can also order an extra side to share.

We ate at Boathouse once last September & Paddlefish before the remodel. We were seated near the bar in both places. Consequently, we weren't fond of the atmosphere. Loud with tvs showing sporting events, not very romantic to us. DH liked his steaks at Boathouse, I had fish which was just ok.

Citricos is fantastic... think they outshine the ones you mentioned but of the four Yachtsmen Steakhouse is very good if your into steak

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter