• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Toronto airport for 5?

petunia

DIS Veteran
Looking for something for the night before we head to wdw...it doent have to be an "airport" hotel, as its a surprise trip and I dont want to ruin the surprise..but somewhere close-ish, within 15 mins or so.

Last edited:
I'd say Hilton right on Airport road across the road from the airport. Not much for a surprise but it's a nice place. Beyond that look up Dixon road. It turns into Airport road so you may be able to keep the surprise a bit longer

There are also several hotels to choose from on Eglinton Ave in Etobicoke/Mississauga (between Renforth in Toronto and Dixie in Mississauga), which are far enough from the airport that you can keep your surprise. Towneplace Suites by Marriott has kitchenettes. Enjoy your trip!

Hilton Meadowvale has easy access to the airport but it's not an airport hotel. The pool in nice and has a large (for a hotel) water slide. The traffic is good in the area and there are a number of nearby restaurants.

Comfort Hotel Airport North.

7 minutes from Pearson. Right across the street from both Woodbine Centre Mall (has indoor amusement park for kids) and Woodbine Race Track/Slots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter