Best times at HS and MK to meet Buzz and Woody?

Anne5555

Mouseketeer
My son is Toy Story obsessed and meeting those guys is his #1 goal for this trip. (He has autism, and I hope he won't mind that they don't talk.) We have fastpasses for TSMM from 9:15-10:15. It appears that the toy story characters are usually there for photos all day starting at 9. Should we try to see them before the ride, after the ride, or later in the day? How long is that wait usually? The day we visit HS is expected to be a low crowd day.

We will also visit the MK the next two days, and that last day crowd levels will be somewhat high (5/10 expected) when we will be on the side of the park to possibly meet Sheriff Woody and Jessie. Any tips?

Thanks!
Anne

Since people run for the ride first thing, it might be cool to go and meet them first before going to the ride?

Woody and Jessie are nearby Splash Mountain if I'm not mistaken!

my plan is exactly that, I've heard reports of really long waits so will be making them my first stop

If you are staying at an EMH eligible Resort,Buzz and Woody are currently out for AM EMH also.:)

I think first thing during AM EMH would be your best bet.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter