best time to visit

toffee

Earning My Ears
Ive been to wdw 4 times and love it, ive usually gone around august September time, were now planning to go next year, when do you think is the best time? march, September or November, don't want it too hot or too busy as its my partners first visit? don't want the water parks to be shut either:banana:

We have gone in October and found it to be a great time. Still warm enough to enjoy the pool and waterparks, but not quite as humid. You will have to check the refurbishment list to see which waterpark may be closed on the dates you go. Also, don't forget the food festival :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone,
I never used to panic so much when planning my trips but I seem to take forever deciding now

:cheer2:

I have visited WDW numerous time last time before my summer vacation. I have spend there a good time. August and September is the best time to visit there with the entire family and friends. Here you can enjoy with numerous recreational activities and park is full of crowd.

We loved the low crowds this past January. I have been in September and aside from the heat, it is a great time to go.

I plan around free dining. I have gone 3 times in September and have found the week after Labor day to be best in September. I really enjoyed the end of January this year, but it was colder for swimming when we went. We did still get 3 days of swimming in and I loved the weather because I wasn't dying from heat. I felt like we spent more time in the parks each day :)

I always go in September and it is always a great time lines arnt to bad and can enjoy the waterparks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter