best time of year for a wedding at WDW

cycyk

Earning My Ears
hi everyone

when do you think is the best time of year for a wedding in disney.

least crowds
best weather
etc..?

brooke

We did not get married at Disney but really prefer to visit in early December and early-mid January. The weather is usually very nice (still warm enough for shorts during the day) and the crowds are very low. :D

No matter what you decide, I'm sure you will have a very magical wedding! :Pinkbounc

We had ours on a Friday, the week after Thanksgiving. It was wonderful, comfortable to be outside - cool in the evenings but not cold. We only had minimal sprinkles of rain, not enough to dampen any spirits. It is my favorite time of year in Florida - we've been lucky enough to go back each year either for our anniversary or we go for the Food and Wine Festival in November.

I saw from an old graph that May is the most popular months for weddings which worried me at first as I was planning our wedding for then. But I had no trouble at all at booking the time and day I wanted less than 8 months out.

We chose May as we've been to WDW 2 years running at that time and the weather was lovely - it did get unseasonally hot this year but as we have a 11 am wedding we're not too concerned if that happens.

I also love WDW in October and early November, the weather is a little cooler and beautiful sunshine days great for water parks.

I was in WDW last December and bar a few nice days at the beginning of the month it wasn't so nice.

For both October and May you should also be outside of thunderstorm and Hurrican season the crowds are less in Ocotber thn May IMHO.

I've heard March and April are also good months but obviously you have Easter and Spring Break crowds to consider

thanks guys...

i have been to disney numerouse times and its always between may and september.

we wanted to do so the people we invited wouldnt have to take a second vacation.

i am trying to stay away from all the major holidays and school breaks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter