Best thing about the parks!

AVDisney

WDW Vet
What is your favorite thing about the parks? Is it the background music? the attractions? the food? the decoration and detail? or just simply the atmosphere?

My favorite is the atmosphere! Simply knowing you're there and around all the magic and happiness Disney brings is enough to make me smile!

I love it all!!!!! Disney is so magical and so fun and so exciting I especially love the food,attractions and the magic pixiedust:

I love it all!!!

The best bit was all the food and how magical everything was especially the fireworks!

I would also like to say that it's the rides that make me enjoy the parks so much, but I think the true answer is the atmosphere, because I always feel so content when I'm there- like I'm supposed to be there. Just the smells in the air, the people with their families having so much fun, the attitude of the cast members- it's all very pleasant.

AVDisney said:
What is your favorite thing about the parks? Is it the background music? the attractions? the food? the decoration and detail? or just simply the atmosphere?

My favorite is the atmosphere! Simply knowing you're there and around all the magic and happiness Disney brings is enough to make me smile!

Background music YES
Food YES
Decoration and detail YES
Atmosphere YES

May I add the smell as well? Even the different parks have a different aroma!

I think you summed it all up nicely! My brain fuses all this experience together to a glorious disney goo that is just heaven. Roll on May when I get to feel, hear, smell and see it.

I love it all!!!

The best bit was all the food and how magical everything was especially the fireworks!

If you like fireworks and food...I suggest going to Nine Dragons (if you like chinese) and get a reservation for just before 9:00, this is when Illuminations starts and in my opinion, it's the best view. You can sit down, enjoy a nice meal, and experience the fireworks. Just make sure to request a window seat. :)

Background music YES
Food YES
Decoration and detail YES
Atmosphere YES

May I add the smell as well? Even the different parks have a different aroma!

I think you summed it all up nicely! My brain fuses all this experience together to a glorious disney goo that is just heaven. Roll on May when I get to feel, hear, smell and see it.

The smells are definitely out of this world!!! Especially in Magic Kingdom. In Frontierland, the smell of turkey legs! In Main Street, pastries! In Tomorrowland, it smells like the gas from cars because of Indy Speedway! It's amazing!!! I love it!!!

Everything! But the little details, hidden facts, and back stories are what really sets it apart from other theme parks. Disney is magical pixiedust:princess:

The atmosphere. Everything about being in the parks is amazing. It's like your in a bubble and you just forget about all your worries and troubles. The smells of great food, the shops, the characters, walking passed cast members and just saying hello. It's a great place and a great feeling

My absolute favorite thing is the fireworks and the atmosphere. I feel like I'm in a COMPLETELY different world when I'm in Disney. There really are no words to describe it. :cloud9: :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter