• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best table service restaurants for anniversary - not V&A

I've had good experiences and not-so-good experiences at all of my favorite restaurants. There's no absolutely good or bad place at WDW.

Last edited:
That I’ve been to:
*Le Cellier
*Trattoria Al forno
*Hollywood Brown Derby
*La Hacienda de San Angel

That I would recommend based off others recommendations:
*Topolino’s
* Boathouse
*STK
*Citricos
*Tiffins
*California Grill
*Steakhouse 71
*Chef de France
*Jiko
*Sanaa
*Il Mulino

I love San Angel Inn which is inside the Mexico Pavillion. It is always nighttime, and you can sit near the "river." That is my fave restaurant in Epcot.

Similar situation (dual birthday instead of anniversary) and we're doing Bull & Bear.

My priorities are: steakhouse (I'm allergic to shellfish), dessert options, good reviews, atmosphere.

I've found many of the reviews to be fictitious reviews by non-diners and driven by the mainstream media coverage of the sticker shock associated with the new prices.

Anyway, V&A would be our #1, followed by:
Shula's
Citrico's
California Grill
Flying Fish
Narcoossee's
Yachtsman
^ in that order.
If you don't mind a little noisier of an environment, Le Cellier has provided a consistently better steak on all of our trips than every restaurant above except for Shula's.

The experience has definitely changed. The personalized menus replaced by a menu in an envelope printed with your name. No rose. No mignardise (the chocolates at the end of the meal). A price increase on top of removing parts of the experience? I'll pass.

The experience has definitely changed. The personalized menus replaced by a menu in an envelope printed with your name. No rose. No mignardise (the chocolates at the end of the meal). A price increase on top of removing parts of the experience? I'll pass.
I thought you still got the chocolates? No?

Sitting on the deck at Nomad Lounge is pretty special. You look out over the canal and the food and drinks are fun.
We really like Sanaa. Food is really good and the view to the Savannah is cool.
I like San Angel Inn for the atmosphere and I enjoyed the food there.
You could sit at the bar in Tutto Gusto and have nice wine and cheese and little plates. We enjoyed that.

Topolino's Terrace, Jaleo, or Hollywood Brown Derby would all be good choices.

DW and I did an anniversary trip for our 25th (almost 7yrs ago now) and our favorites were California Grill, Sanaa, and Tiffins. At least back then, they were all very, very good.

Ours is the Grand Floridian Cafe because that is where I proposed. My wife loves the Victorian decor of the resort also.

Jaleo
Jiko
Toledo
Olivia's... I know this seems odd as it's not at all "romantic" but the food has always been delicious, the wait staff lovely, and after dinner you could take the boat over to Disney Springs for a nightcap or dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter