• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Suggestions to get most out of (churn) MC eGift Card

mickey'sbud

DIS Veteran
I received eGift cards and I'd like to get the most out of them or churn them. At first I thought I'd just pay my utilities with them.
We don't really have anything that we want to buy with them right now. We aren't planning a WDW trip anytime soon.
The cards expire in 6 months. We got them as part of a promotion.
Is it possible to buy Gift cards that don't expire so quickly, using eGift cards from places like Kroger? if so, Visa or MC?
Thanks!

I received eGift cards and I'd like to get the most out of them or churn them. At first I thought I'd just pay my utilities with them.
We don't really have anything that we want to buy with them right now. We aren't planning a WDW trip anytime soon.
The cards expire in 6 months. We got them as part of a promotion.
Is it possible to buy Gift cards that don't expire so quickly, using eGift cards from places like Kroger? if so, Visa or MC?
Thanks!
You can add the MC eGC to your PayPal account as a form of payment. Then use it to shop online or use PayPal in-store at places that accept it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter