• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Strategy for a trip in 2022? Lower Your Expectations

I take that for the people who would purchase around 4 pm when they decide to enter the park and there’s nothing left. I mean if you are purchasing G+ later in the day you definitely should look at what’s available before purchasing.

I take that for the people who would purchase around 4 pm when they decide to enter the park and there’s nothing left. I mean if you are purchasing G+ later in the day you definitely should look at what’s available before purchasing.
Unfortunately for average theme park customers, they aren't aware that you need a Ph.D. in how to navigate Disney these days to show up and have a good time, so they'll just buy it thinking it's worth something, when in fact it's a waste.

They should be embarrassed. There's a reason Universal caps the Express Pass they sell. Disney just doesn't care and loves that some extra money might still roll in when things are sold out for the day.
I agree. Not only should they be embarrassed, they should be ashamed of themselves. This behavior does not represent Walt's dream at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter