Best snacks to pack?

Cocoa Rice Krispie Treats - they don't smash, melt or crumble - I've always got a couple in my bag at all times...

We don't have kids, but for ourselves, we regularly pack peanut butter sandwiches, nuts, Clif bars, Teddy Grahams - stuff like that.

I feel like you could definitely find some fun snacks! Maybe take them to the grocery store and let them pick out some snacks themselves. Hopefully if they do it themselves, they'll be satisfied with what they have when you get to the parks.

My kids enjoy goldfish, cheez-its, raisins, squeeze packs, nilla wafers, gummy snacks. DS has a nut allergy so we have to avoid nuts.

To make it more fun look for Disney themed items. They have princess goldfish & definitely have frozen and marvel gummy snacks.

The trick to snacks for us has been to keep at least one small thing on person rather than stroller. It always seems the child is STARVING when we have been in line for 20 minutes already! That is when it is really nice to pull out a fruit snack/ applesauce (love these!)/ crackers from the backpack. Saves the meltdown and the need to exit the line! When we used a stroller, I would keep most stuff in it, but made sure I had at least one snack per child in the backpack before entering any line! We would end up using them 1-2x/day, as we DO enjoy the snacks purchased in the park.

Sweet, thanks all! And about putting snacks in hard containers - ha ha, duh, yeah, that would make sense, wouldn't it!

Here's another tip...before you leave home pack a gallon ziploc bag full of snacks for each day. Then, when you are refilling your backpack for the next day you just grab the next ziploc bag and put it in. Saves so much time not having to take inventory and refill. The leftover snacks get dumped into a big bag at the end of the trip and taken home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter