Best Snack for your money

Maybe I will give it a try. I am always looking for something good to eat while waiting for illuminations to start. I hear the bakery in france is great, never been there but I would love some recommendations.

The chocolate mousse is to die for!

yes, this is it! What did you think? Amazing eh???:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

1sm205drool.gif
1sm205drool.gif
:thumbsup2

The amazing desserts at Sunshine Seasons down by Soarin' are great.
We also like the smoothies by the Stitch Ride at MK.
We get pretzels in the morning and they are hot and fresh.
Finally, we got funnel cakes at Sleepy Hollow in both September and December.

Ice cream sandwich rocks! so big, you could just have one and split and then use your credit on something else! School bread is sooo good too! I always like to use a couple snack credits on fun rice crispie treats to bring home for school lunches....keeps disney alive a bit more.....

Yet another one here that thought the pretzels were gross :sick: Had the sweet prezel filled with cinnamon apples at DHS at Herbie's Drive In. It was a tasteless card board mess. I hate to throw food away--but these went straight in the garbage.

Now it may not be the best monetary use of a snack credit, but we really enjoyed this:

Japan/Kaki Gori:
Kaki Gori $2.25 Shaved ice topped with fruit syrups: choice of strawberry, honeydew melon, tangerine, or rainbow (all three flavors)[/B]

Alot of posts of the DIS said these were really good. I thought it would be like your normal icee, but it's not. The shaved ice is actually a finer texture and the flavors are absolutely wonderful! GREAT choice on a hot day! :cloud9:

i agree, the pretzels I have tried there have been hard and dry...Maybe I am being picky because I am used to a NYC pretzel

Where can I find the chocolate mousse that others have mentioned? I can't find where anyone tells about where to buy it...

:goodvibes

Where can I find the chocolate mousse that others have mentioned? I can't find where anyone tells about where to buy it...

:goodvibes

The mousse tends to be a dessert at the restaurants, but someone mentioned that you can also get it as a snack in EPCOT at the pastry shop in France.

The mousse tends to be a dessert at the restaurants, but someone mentioned that you can also get it as a snack in EPCOT at the pastry shop in France.

Yes! Get in back in the Pastry Shop and sit at one of those cute little bistro tables...tastes even better!

Me oh my..where are the warm candy pecans?!

And I agree - the Kaki Gori's are amazing. I like them almost as well as the Dole Whips :)

Was this mentioned, the sweet almond pretzel at the Kringla Bakey in Norway EPCOT

Im not sure if WDW has this(DLR does) you buy this item at the candy store on Main Street. Its called Disney Main Street Popcorn Co., it has different flavors(some have nuts, some have caramel) Anyhow, it cost $4.95 and I was wondering if this was considered a snack on DP?

Starring Rolls:

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake
DHS-150.JPG

Marble Cupcake
DHS-163.JPG

Earl of Sandwich calls it “The Earl’s Brownie Creme"
whole-side.jpg

cross-section.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter