• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Signature/ Date Night for celiac?

JJsmama

WDW addict
Hi,
I have celiac, and Dh and I are (maybe) planning our first kid-free trip, mostly because WDW has been pretty good when I have gone with my sons. This time, it would be restaurants that I normally don't do bc we would like a more romantic date night vibe. Usually I like a great steak, good mashed potatoes, salad, veg, maybe tomato Mozzarella salad. But that doesn't have to be the menu every night. I know those things are already gf, but I need a restaurant that will play close attention to keeping it safe from contamination. We also like a good grilled tuna or mahi, Indian, short ribs, fried chicken would be a lovely surprise...

For other info, we would probably stay at AKL, so would like at least one night there. Other resorts are fine. May go to parks one or two days, so those suggestions are fine too. Will probably do Cirque one night, so a suggestion for after that would be nice. Thank you

All Disney restaurants are very careful when dealing with dietary restrictions. You won't have a problem anywhere on property.

I'd suggest either Jiko or Flying Fish for date night. Citrico would be another good choice. Or perhaps Toledo.

Since you're staying at AKL, I'd suggest Jiko, for sure. Toledo in Coronado Springs is our favorite for date night. All of Disney's fine dining is very committed to serving people according to their dietary restrictions. Just talk with your server and you'll have no trouble. Other suggestions: Tiffins in AK or Flying Fish at Boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter