BEST room view ever pic thread!

GrierGirl2 - I don't remember the room number, but if you look at this map

http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/Saratoga.htm

we were in a 2BR at the end of the 3100-3400 buildings. The pic. I posted was looking a little left off of our balcony. You can see the long bridge over there. The following picture is pretty much looking straight out from our balcony over to the Paddock section:

mrzdax.jpg

Love all the photos. I can't wait for our return trip to AKL in December! Last time we stayed Pool View on Zebra Trail (Room 4428) and we were so happy. We really loved Zebra Trail b/c as we walked down the hall to our room, we had animals to view off one side and the pool off the other. Our balcony view, however, was a bit dull. It overlooked a tiny kiddy pool (a big puddle really) with the main pool kinda off in the distance at an angle. Any suggestions or photos (with room #'s) of a better pool view? We would like to stay on Zebra Trail, if possible. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :worship:

The view from our theme park view room in the Tahiti longhouse, room 3019, Polynesian ...

To the left:
disney2075.jpg

To the right:
disney2079.jpg

Straight ahead:
disney2073.jpg

"Wishes" as seen from our balcony (sorry for the blurry photo ... didn't have a tripod):
disney1104.jpg

A zoom lens shot of Space Mountain from our room:
disney4015.jpg

From our AKL "standard" room that was upgraded to a savannah view because of construction! (Zoomed in, obviously)

3680888102_4ff23ac4cf.jpg

3524012667_893994a871.jpg

3524808910_5fe12fe7f9.jpg

if you dont mind me asking alohapolynesian, how much zoom do you have on your camera?

As always, Michelle, fabulous pic! Was this taken in December when your room was above mine? (I was in 3041, if I remember right!) I bet you can't wait til August for BLT :banana:

As always, Michelle, fabulous pic! Was this taken in December when your room was above mine? (I was in 3041, if I remember right!) I bet you can't wait til August for BLT :banana:

Actually, this pic was taken a couple of years ago... in October, I think. The ball still had the Epcot sign on it, if you look close... :goodvibes

Our next trip is almost here! :dance3: I can't believe I'll be staying at Bay Lake Tower in less than a month. :yay: So much to do... :eek:

HI Michelle,
Great pic! My fingers are crossed that you will be doing a trip report for you first stay at BLT! Hope Jordan and the rest of the family are well.

You know, it's funny, I feel like I know you and your family so well...yet you haven't a clue who I am LOL! Well, if you are interested, I do have a recent trip report:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2178485

It isn't anywhere near as good as our TR's, but it was fun to do nonetheless!

if you dont mind me asking alohapolynesian, how much zoom do you have on your camera?

It's just a Sony Cybershot but I just bought it before the trip. I think its 10 or 12x zoom. It's really cool because when you zoom in the picture is very blurry, but once it takes the photo it automatically readjusts!

The view from our theme park view room in the Tahiti longhouse, room 3019, Polynesian ...

To the left:
disney2075.jpg

To the right:
disney2079.jpg

Straight ahead:
disney2073.jpg

"Wishes" as seen from our balcony (sorry for the blurry photo ... didn't have a tripod):
disney1104.jpg

A zoom lens shot of Space Mountain from our room:
disney4015.jpg

Looks like you had a wonderful view from the Poly

On our last stay we had a great room at the Beach Club, ground floor, only a few steps from the quiet pool and the view from the patio was nice as well.

Though what I liked best was the short walk to the International Gateway, walking over there was shorter than walking to the boat dock at the lighthouse.

On DCL embarkation day, we had to be ready at noon for the bus transfer to Port Canaveral but that morning I was still able to do Soarin', Test Track, Mission: Space. Got back to the hotel by 11 AM, went for a swim and then went of towards Disney Magic... :-)

Below our view.

PICT0002.JPG

PICT0003.JPG

For our honeymoon last year in May, we were delighted with this view (all the more so since we were paying woods view and obviously received an upgrade to this water view, even though nobody ever mentioned that an upgrade was taking place):
We watched the sunrise from our balcony almost every morning! (Thank heavens for jetlag :rotfl2:)

P1000134.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter