" Best Room Rate"

cgchrissy

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been able to book an AP room only discount on the disney passholder site? Does this mean AP can only book on line? will they still post AP rates on mousesavers??.......I'm very confused!!! :confused3

cgchrissy said:
Has anyone been able to book an AP room only discount on the disney passholder site?

Yes. In fact, I was able to book two rooms for the same trip by putting one reservation under my DH's name and AP and putting one reservation under my name and AP.

cgchrissy said:
Does this mean AP can only book on line?

WDW may release some AP rates the old way, but, if they do, the rooms will be whatever is leftover after people have booked with the Best Rate Program.

cgchrissy said:
will they still post AP rates on mousesavers??

I'm sure Mary at Mousesavers will post whatever discounts there are, if and when they are made available.

But I wouldn't hold your breath for great discounts. Even booking with the Best Rate Program, my discount was only 30% off rack rate for a Moderate. That's only a $100 savings off what I would have paid with my AAA card for 7 nights. With on-site resorts booking up so well, there isn't much incentive for Disney to have the steep discounts.

I have noticed more discounting on the on-site restaurants (Free Dining Package & Disney Dining Experience card opening up to AP holders).

The free dining package can be booked with AP>?????? Are you sure? I didn't think that could be done. Do you remember where you got that info and can you point me toward it?

How come I'm having trouble trying to book best rate plan? can someone get me to the site?

DeirdreTours said:
The free dining package can be booked with AP>?????? Are you sure? I didn't think that could be done. Do you remember where you got that info and can you point me toward it?

No, you have to buy at least 1 day MYW. Some AP holders are doing that, it's worth it to buy a 1 day to get the free dining.

cgchrissy said:
How come I'm having trouble trying to book best rate plan? can someone get me to the site?

http://www.disneyworld.com/passholder

You'll need to enter your name and AP info. Make sure to get the AP numbers right or you'll get an error message.

Look for "Special Offers" on the AP website. On the "Special Offers" webpage, you'll find "Annual Passholders Best Rate Program".

If you only have a voucher, the Mousesavers website has info on how to put in the numbers to log onto the passholder site.

I hope this helps!

Thanks EthansMom! I just ordered my AP yesterday--took 3 calls (1 with a fairly rude CM, 2 who were clueless ) to answer a question I should have looked up here! None of them had any idea if I could use the voucher code to book online!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter