best room locations for vwl?

fflmaster

DIS Veteran
hello,

i am looking to find out the best room locations for a 2 bedroom at the vwl?

thanks

We have always enjoyed an upper floor with a view of the quiet pool. There are not many of these though. The vast majority look out at the woods.

HBC

We just got back from 1BR villa #3517 and it was great. It was right off the main atrium (where the Christmas tree is) with a view of the quiet pool. I don't know if there are any 2BRs in the area, but this was a great location for us even though we had to wait until 4 PM to get into the room even after checking in at 830 AM.

ask for on the lake side (not view - but those are nice) near the elevators the bad views are on the other side.

I have more difficulty with the WL front desk. they think that members will be happy in their worst rooms. and try to save the best DVC VWL villa for their paying guests.

I don't know why of all the DVC resorts treats DVC member this way. but they do.

You might have to demand another room. but do it before you leave the front desk.

We actually encountered a great CM at the WL front desk named Cora who said she could get us this room with a nice pool view but we may have to wait. As our wait got longer and longer, we kept checking back to see if there might be another villa available and when there was she would show us where it is and tell us how much nicer the view was that we were waiting on. She was right!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter