Best Restaurant for Super Bowl

DreDis317

Earning My Ears
Wondering where the best place would be to eat and watch the superbowl next year? Thanks!!

ESPN on the Boardwalk. It will probably be very crowded. Unfortunately, they don't accept ADR's so I would get there early to avoid waiting.

ESPN on the Boardwalk. It will probably be very crowded. Unfortunately, they don't accept ADR's so I would get there early to avoid waiting.

Agreed :thumbsup2

The food is good and it's a great atmosphere if you're a huge sports fan. But i'm sure it will be incredibly busy!

There are no restaurants with televisions outside of ESPN that I can think of.

There are many lounges with televisions (none of them are in the parks. They are all going to be at resorts, or DTD). Eating in a lounge may be preferable. Some lounges are connected to restaurants and serve food.

I haven't been to Splitsville yet, I don't know if they have televisions.

Great Question...ESPN will be nuts. If you are someone who likes shoulder to shoulder nuts, then this place will be your ticket. You did not mention transportation, so if you have a car, We stay in the area 3 months and know a lot of the places outside of Disney. They will all be busy, but a couple of places jump out at me as fun.

Town Tavern in Celebration...Bar area is small intimate with one huge TV and several right behind the bar. Great food, one of our favorites.

All of the Buffalo Wild Wings places have tons of TVs and seat a lot of folks. We check out Big Ten Athletics there a lot in the winter.

Sneaky fun might be a British Pub that does lots of soccer but Super Bowl will be on the TV that day. Devanny's Pub, right at the end of 192 West, about 5 miles from Disney. Fish and Chips, Shepherd's Pie, MMMMM

Miller's Ale house will be packed, too as they are one of the most popular and reasonably priced restaurants in the area. They areon 192 west of Disney just across street from Target or just outside Disney far east entrance past Downtown Disney (left of Apopka Vineland and then left in a block or two.) Also if go out the east entrance and go straight into the Lake Buena Vista hotels and restaurants there will be 20 places with TVs and food.

Also, if have a high Def TV in the room, the hotel might be a great idea!!

Ted

We were in Disney, staying at Shades of Green for this past superbowl. We decided that ESPN would be way too crazy, but had a great time in the room. I got lots of wings and sushi to go from Kona Island, which was perfect for gametime snacks.

ESPN is fun but you literally have to start lining up at 10-11 AM for the Super Bowl and stay all day if you want a table...that will get expensive. We watched at the bar at Paradiso 37 and it was fun. It wasn't crazy exciting but there were 20ish people in there watching and we had good food and drinks.

There are no restaurants with televisions outside of ESPN that I can think of.

50's Prime Time. :rotfl2:
But those TVs will be showing Alan Ameche scoring the winning touchdown of the 1958 NFL Championship game over...and over...and over...and over.

OP: IF you want to go to the ESPN Club, you will have to devote your entire day and several hundred dollars to the effort. Frankly, there aren't any places where you can just saunter in at 6:20 just before kickoff and hope to get a table or a seat at the bar. I would strongly consider the "snacks and go to your room" approach. Otherwise, you will kill an entire day waiting around, eating and drinking, waiting for the game. No place is going to let you occupy a table without spending $$$.

We will be there superbowl and plan to be on the boardwalk at kick off time, just hanging out with the crowd near ESPN then we will move over to 7:30 reservations that we have at Shula's, I read they had TVs in there last year, figure what other place could be better than ESPN to be during Superbowl then Shula's a football legend!

We have watched football at Crews Cup lounge at YC. But I am sure everyplace will be crowded!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter