Best resort for EPCOT fireworks??

Kris74

Earning My Ears
We're trying something a little different for our trip this year ... visiting different resorts! Yes, I know no pool hopping, but we were planning on dinner at the resort and fireworks instead of rushing back to the parks.

EPCOT is the park we can miss, but we would like to see the fireworks if possible.

Or is there something else we should do instead??

just go to BW or BC and walk out on the bridge - you get to see fireworks - but not that globe thing that you have to be standing up around the fence to see.

hate that globe thing it is just too darn small to see at my age.

YOu can see SOME of Illuminations standing on the BW bridge.Since it is designed to be experienced in the park, you will only see the higher fireworks really well

I agree that the bridge just before turning into the International Gateway from the Boardwalk is the best place to watch Illuminations if your not inside Epcot. Just be sure to get there early since it's a popular location and does get crowded with others also wanting to watch from there.

PP made a mistake. You can not see WISHES from the Boardwalk bridge, you can see the high fireworks which are part of ILLUMINATIONS.
Another fun thing to do on the Boardwalk is to visit Jellyrolls, the dueling piano bar if you are a party of adults. It is over 21 only. If you want to go, try to get there before the crowds that arrive after Illuminations.

PP made a mistake. You can not see WISHES from the Boardwalk bridge, you can see the high fireworks which are part of ILLUMINATIONS.
Another fun thing to do on the Boardwalk is to visit Jellyrolls, the dueling piano bar if you are a party of adults. It is over 21 only. If you want to go, try to get there before the crowds that arrive after Illuminations.
Thanks for pointing out that mistake which I corrected and I honestly didn't see it until your reply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter