BEST RATES Oct 5th and beyond...

northern michigan

Mouseketeer
For those of you that have booked a BEST RATE thru the WDW passholder site, did your discounted rate appear before you actually completed your reservation? Or, did they lower your rate shortly thereafter?

For example, my queries on the site have given me rack rate with a no availability notation or an $11 discount on a value resort with a Best Rate notation. I was under the impression that POP rooms have been secured for as low as $59/night in November (when I'm going). The Best Rate I've been offered was $88. I was within one button of booking the POP at $88 assuming my rate would be lowered, but called the passholder phone number instead. You know what happens when you assume. I was then told that no reservations will be automatically given a lower rate when available. She told me the rate I book with BEST RATE is my final rate. So I bailed! Now, I'm back at square one!

Will BEST RATES likely go lower or not? I'm soooo confused! :confused3

Most CM's are saying that the rates will not be adjusted. What you get when you book is what you will pay. Assuming that is the case, that most likely means that no better discounts will come out based on the policy that you are getting the "best rate".

It will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

if you are checking in before November 27th, then your entire stay will be priced at regular season (unless you split the reservation). Regular season rack rates are $99 + tax per night. The value season rack rate is $77 + tax. That $59 rate that people have been getting is for value season so only for check ins from November 27 to December 19.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter