Best Rate Program Quoting Less than Rack!

EthansMom

<font color=red>spare yourself from asking me to d
After seeing another post about someone booking the Best Rate Program, I looked and found the Best Rate Program was quoting around 35% discount for a Mod. at the end of Nov/ beginning of Dec.! Unfortunately, it still won't book my dates Dec. 3-10. But for those who are going in November, it's probably worth it!!!!

Sigh...I missed my window. Great timing Disney!

Hopefully when codes are released, I can still get that kind of discount during my Oct stay.

I am betting most of the October dates will still be open Freaky since this thing is so new and most people WILL have missed the 120 day window. :wizard: good luck!

Where do you find it again? Under Special Offers? I am trying to login and the system will boot me back to the login page.

Edit: Got in but AKL was NOT discounted for October 26 at any view or level, which is what I needed.

End of October at the Moderates were coming up for me as $121.54 a night tax included for a standard view. AKL Savannah view was coming up for me as $267.60 with tax. Hope that gives you some kind of idea what you are looking at.

Yes, look under the special offers section in the passholder site. It should be the first thing that is listed.

Jodi :flower:

I'm going in the end of January. Since that's a value time of the year, I'm hoping that there will be a deep discount. Especially since I'm going to try to stay at the GF lagoon view! I'm really going to need a pretty good rate!

I've been looking at our dates all weekend and a couple of times earlier today. Just checked again and they came down. Nov 10-12 now has GF lagoon view less than garden view was this morning.

MNSusan said:
I've been looking at our dates all weekend and a couple of times earlier today. Just checked again and they came down. Nov 10-12 now has GF lagoon view less than garden view was this morning.

Actually, that brings up this question...
Since we're supposed to get the 'Best' rate available with our AP discount, what happens if the prices go down for the other AP'ers? Does that mean that whatever price we paid for our deposit is the price that we're locked into or will we automatically be given the lowest price offered to other AP holders?
:confused3

MickeyMouseGal said:
Actually, that brings up this question...
Since we're supposed to get the 'Best' rate available with our AP discount, what happens if the prices go down for the other AP'ers? Does that mean that whatever price we paid for our deposit is the price that we're locked into or will we automatically be given the lowest price offered to other AP holders?
:confused3

What you are asking is EXACTLY why this program was implemented. If you make a reservation and pay your one night's deposit online before the 120 days, you will automatically be changed to the lowest rate that is offered to the general public (which includes AP codes and Florida Resident AP codes but not personal PINs that are sent to some families {never got one myself}). You dont have to call or worry, it will be done automatically and you can check from time to time by signing into the system and looking at your reservation online. Any overage from your "deposit" will be applied to your outstanding bill so when you check in, you would have a credit on the remaining nights if the price per night was lowered.

lllovell said:
What you are asking is EXACTLY why this program was implemented. If you make a reservation and pay your one night's deposit online before the 120 days, you will automatically be changed to the lowest rate that is offered to the general public (which includes AP codes and Florida Resident AP codes but not personal PINs that are sent to some families {never got one myself}). You dont have to call or worry, it will be done automatically and you can check from time to time by signing into the system and looking at your reservation online. Any overage from your "deposit" will be applied to your outstanding bill so when you check in, you would have a credit on the remaining nights if the price per night was lowered.

So, it's to our benefit to reserve the room as soon as possible, right? To take advantage of any possible discount that may appear between the day the reservations are made and the arrival date.
(I'm going to have to wait until I can activate my AP voucher in August--reserved under the old system. Then I can book my January trip.)

My AP expired in May so I cannot access the site. If I go out and get an AP voucher can I access and book it with a voucher or does it have to be activated?

Can someone tell me what the AP rate would be for from Oct 28-Nov 6 for the Poly garden view? Thanks so much

frankiemom said:
My AP expired in May so I cannot access the site. If I go out and get an AP voucher can I access and book it with a voucher or does it have to be activated?

Can someone tell me what the AP rate would be for from Oct 28-Nov 6 for the Poly garden view? Thanks so much

If you go to the Disney passholder site, it says (under the 'Need Help?' section) that "You must have a valid Pass or Exchange Certificate." All I have is a certificate as well, but I can't get the numbers on the exchange certificate to fit in the windows provided. I wonder if that option is coming later.

MickeyMouseGal,

I'm sure they are working on it and trying to get it up as soon as possible.

Frankiemom: Poly GV Oct. 28th-Nov. 6th is $2749.68. That is for 9 nights. Looks like around $274 before tax.

WTHeck! I was playing around for Oct 18-23 and got lower than rack @ all the mods, now they are RACK! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Or even 10/8-10/17 for the All Stars? Or is it saying that is outside the 120 day mark? I would love to be able to book it and forget about it, but I don't want to be charged 50 to move from Movies to Music if they only offer the discounts at Music.
TIA!

hbridges said:
Frankiemom: Poly GV Oct. 28th-Nov. 6th is $2749.68. That is for 9 nights. Looks like around $274 before tax.

Thank you hbridges! So that is the quote with the AP discount right? That is higher then I have paid in the past. Hmm maybe I will have to stay somewhere else. Can you look up prices with just the voucher? My AP expired and I was going to buy the voucher til I get there in OCt. Thanks for your help.

MickeyMouseGal: I was able to access with the voucher but I had to play around with the numbers. My voucher ends with 2 double digit numbers. It wouldn't work when I entered both but when I enter only the 2nd double digit number in the last on-line field, it let me in. Hope this helps.

roxwithears said:
MickeyMouseGal: I was able to access with the voucher but I had to play around with the numbers. My voucher ends with 2 double digit numbers. It wouldn't work when I entered both but when I enter only the 2nd double digit number in the last on-line field, it let me in. Hope this helps.

Thanks. I played around with it as well and got access. Unfortunately, the dates I need aren't available yet. (Late January)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter