"Best Rate Guarantee" Works!

englishteacha

Have courage and be kind.
We're planning an overnight near Boston and I booked us a room at a Comfort Inn. I found a lower price on a different site for the same night and submitted a claim to Choice Hotels. I would have been pleased to get a reduced rate to match the other site, but they give one night free and then reduce any other nights of that same stay to the lower price. Since we're only staying the one night, it's free! They responded to my claim in just a few hours on a weekday evening.

I'd always been a bit skeptical about the "Best Rate Guarantees" for hotels and such, figuring it would be more of a pain to submit a claim than it's worth, but there weren't any tough hoops to jump through at all. It was just a simple online form. You do have to submit the claim within 24 hours of making your reservation, though.

Just thought I'd share my experience. It's nice to see a company with good customer service!

Thanks for the reminder. I used to do this a few years ago but I thought they discontinued it. I just spent 10 minutes and got a free hotel for a night in Vegas. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter