Best Quick Service

MK- Columbia Harbour house or Pecos bills
AK - Satu' Li or Flame Tree
HS - Docking Bay or Ronto Roaster
EPCOT - our favorites aren't currently open or not as good as they used to be. Festival booths.

Last edited:
AK-Satuli Canteen (overall favorite QS any park.)
HS-Ronto Roasters, or Docking Bay 7
Epcot- festival booths, or Katsura Grill
MK-none, leave and eat at a nearby resort, if I had to though, Friar's nook for tots, or maybe Columbia HH

Oh my goodness, how could I forget Les Halles in Epcot. Best desserts and very tasty breakfast options and sandwiches.

MK- None, if I don't want chicken tenders from Cosmic Rays I will often take the monorail to the Poly/Contemporary/Grand Floridian, where they have some more unique and better-tasting QS options.

Epcot- Love the festival booths when they're in season but also love Les Halles otherwise

DHS- Ronto Roasters

DAK- Satu'li Canteen

We don't eat QS in the parks that often but if we do:

AK - I don't eat large amounts at one time so I like the fried rice at Yak and Yeti QS, more than enough for me. Otherwise, it's usually Nomad Lounge.

MK - Used to be Pecos Bills because of the extras bar they had - now we leave the park and go to a resort instead. Since we always park hop, it's a good time for us to go back to our resort, grab a bite to eat and rest some.

HS - again don't usually do QS here but if we do it's Backlot Express. We usually do HBD lounge or head over to the Fountain at the Dolphin.

Epcot - If a festival is going on, it's booths or Spice Road Tables (which is not a QS). Used to love the one in Morocco but now they use it for a semi-festival booth. Sometimes we get Fish and Chips in GB or something from Mexico.

We do eat QS breakfast sometimes in the parks and that's usually just somewhere we can get a breakfast sandwich.

MK - Pecos Bill or Capt Cook's at the Poly (pulled pork nachos!)
AK - Flame Tree
HS - ABC Commissary
Epcot - La Cantina de San Angel (used to be Tangierine Cafe when it was a regular qs restaurant)

MK: Not really QS, but it's always the cheeseburger spring rolls! Otherwise, we just wait until we're back at a resort
Epcot: Festival booths
AK: Satu'li Canteen (favorite QS across the entire WDW resort) and Flame Tree.
HS: Backlot Express

MK: Make a meal out of snacks (Sleepy Hollow waffles or funnel cakes, Friar's Nook tots, Dole whip floats)
Epcot: La Cantina, festival booths, Choza de Margarita, Les Halles. Really miss Tangierine Cafe
AK: Satuli, Harambe Market
DHS: Ronto Roasters, Docking Bay 7, snack at Baseline

MK - Rarely eat QS here, but we've enjoyed Columbia Harbor House and Pecos Bill in the past - though I miss the fixings bar at PB - not the same without it
AK - Satu'li Canteen is terrific, though we usually eat at Nomad Lounge
HS - for QS we like Backlot Express but more often than not we go to HBD Lounge
EP - grazing around the food booths, but agree with others Les Halles is fantastic and we've had good luck at La Cantina de San Angel. Though seating is pretty hard to come by at busier times in both places

AK is hard to mess up

Satu'li Canteen is great
Flame Tree is great
Yak & Yeti Local Foods - the Korean fried chicken sandwich is a favorite for its spiciness
Harambe Market also has some good options

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter