• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Quick service lunch at Disney Springs?

Tonberry

DIS Veteran
It's been about 5 years since we've been to Disney Springs to eat. But for our late August trip this year, we find ourselves looking for a good quick service place to have lunch at. People are: me, DW, DD9, DS6.
I would prefer a place to sit down inside that's air conditioned. The kids don't do so well the heat for a long time, and August will be HOT!
I'm just looking for good food at a decent price. Any help would be much needed. Thanks!

We really enjoy Cooke's of Dublin. Their vintage cheese dip is divine and literally goes well with anything on their menu like their chips (fries), onion rings, chicken tenders. Their menu offers individual shepherd's pies, chicken tenders, battered fish and chips, battered burgers, and other "sophisticated" pub fare. It's a really small restaurant, but there is seating available inside with air conditioning.

The other Quick Service we enjoy at Disney Springs is Wolfgang Puck Express. It feels more like a table service than just a quick service. The restaurant is pretty roomy. They have a variety of choices as well like pizza, pastas, meatloaf, and brunch items.

We are fans of Earl of Sandwich and Wolfgang Puck Express, both over on the Marketplace section of Disney Springs. Lots of different options for everyone in the family and very affordable!

The Smokehouse is QS but I don't believe they have inside seating.
They have ribs, pulled pork, and brisket and pulled chicken sandwiches, Turkey legs and hot dogs.

It's been about 5 years since we've been to Disney Springs to eat. But for our late August trip this year, we find ourselves looking for a good quick service place to have lunch at. People are: me, DW, DD9, DS6.
I would prefer a place to sit down inside that's air conditioned. The kids don't do so well the heat for a long time, and August will be HOT!
I'm just looking for good food at a decent price. Any help would be much needed. Thanks!

I'd say Earl of Sandwich, & Bongo's Quick Window...

We really enjoy Cooke's of Dublin. Their vintage cheese dip is divine and literally goes well with anything on their menu like their chips (fries), onion rings, chicken tenders. Their menu offers individual shepherd's pies, chicken tenders, battered fish and chips, battered burgers, and other "sophisticated" pub fare. It's a really small restaurant, but there is seating available inside with air conditioning.

The other Quick Service we enjoy at Disney Springs is Wolfgang Puck Express. It feels more like a table service than just a quick service. The restaurant is pretty roomy. They have a variety of choices as well like pizza, pastas, meatloaf, and brunch items.

I second the vote for Wolfgang Puck Express. The bacon wrapped meatloaf is excellent. I will miss the vanilla bean cheesecake now that QS no longer includes dessert... We might have to see about using a snack credit for that... ;)

We love Wolfgang Puck Express and eat there every time we go to Disney. The pizza and meatloaf sandwich rock!

Wolfgang Puck Express was excellent! I had pizza and creme brulee - really, really good food at a great price!

I agree with earl of sandwich or Wolfgang puck express. We've had good meals at both. Earls gets very crowded, though.

Wolfgang express marketplace is almost like table service, as they bring your food to your table and the food is really good.

We always hit Earl and Wolfgang Express in the Marketplace. This past December we added Blaze Pizza into the mix and were pleased. We want to try some of the others when we can: Cooke's, Deluxe Burger. Also, interested in the Polite Pig when it opens.

Another vote for Puck Express in the Marketplace . We eat there several times a trip. I usually also recommend Cooke's but www.allears.net posted an updated menu from this month. It only has the fish and chips, the pork dish, a couple of burgers and a grilled chicken sandwhich. The savory pies which were DH's favorite are gone along with the salads. If the menu posted here at www.wdwinfo.com or something similar comes back then we will too.

Adding to the suggestions above... we visit Disney Springs just to eat at Wolfgang Puck Express. The service is fast, you can sit and relax, and the food is SO GOOD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter