• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best quick service in MK?

V2000

DIS Veteran
Looking for QS for lunch. Any ideas?

We possible might want to eat while we are waiting for the parade at 3.
Not sure yet. Over in California we have a delicious homemade corn dog truck. We once tired corn dogs in MK and I think they were the store bought microwave kind. Yuk. LOL

Any ideas??

Oh gosh. I adore QS in the Magic Kingdom. My personal favorites are Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe (in Tomorrowland) its pretty close to the hub in my opinion.

Another favorite of my family's is the Pecos Bill Cafe(?) its wonderful in Frontierland. QS is probably the best in WDW's Magic Kingdom, honestly.

If you're with a big crowd and are looking for a variety of dishes to choose from, then Cosmic Ray's.

If the group you're with likes the menu, Columbia Harbor House serves delicious food. I'm partial to the tuna sandwich myself, but I've never heard complaints from other members of my group over anything else we ordered. :)

We super love CHH. We also tried Casey's Corner on this trip and were very pleasantly surprised by the food and the service. (Also, Cracker Jack and cotton candy are very cute desserts for a baseball-themed restaurant!) We will definitely go to Casey's again!

Columbia Harbor House is our favorite in MK. They have great options other than burgers. If we are in the mood for burgers or chicken, Cosmic Rays is our go to.

Love to eat upstairs at Columbia Harbor House and usually get the fried shrimp platter. Cosmic Rays is another favorite for burgers or chicken nuggets. We loved the taco salad at Pecos Bill but haven't been there since they changed the menu. The best thing for you since you pretty much know what everyone in your group would like is to check the menus. Be Our Guest is a really pretty restaurant if you can get an ADR for lunch you might want to try there also.

We were at WDW this April. Surprisingly Chicken Breast Nuggets and Fish and Clam Chowder at Columbia Harbor House was very good. After reading all the good review about the lobster roll at Columbia Harbor House, I was very disappointed in it. I love mayo but something about the sandwich didn't have much flavor. There were chunks of lobsters but something about it I didn't like it.

Pecos Bills, although had bad reviews here, I liked it. Loved the Beef Nachos. Love all the toppings and although people have complained it was dirty, when we were there, it was very clean and everything was fresh. Another bonus was right after we ate, we were able to fine good sitting place from the Pecos patio to watch electric parade.

The only one I don't care for is Pinocchio's. Just nothing there is that great.

DH loves the pot roast Mac and cheese at Friars nook.

Columbia Harbor House! It is so good, and there is usually seating if you are willing to go upstairs. I'm fine with Casey's or Pecos or Friar's or... But CHH is my go to.

If it's a spectacular theme and decor with a chaotic atmosphere and average at best food your looking for then Be Our Guest is an option (though there is nothing quick about this zoo). If you like a place that is beyond your typical hot dogs, hamburgers, frozen pizza, chicken nuggets and french fries my recommendation would be Columbia Harbour House.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter