Best quick service at MK

Sockee00

Earning My Ears
I need advice on the best quick service restaurants at Magic Kingdom. I have a breakfast reservation at BOG and will need one more quick service meal that's not a burger. Thanks!

I like Pecos Bills, there is loads of room to sit and you can't beat the toppings bar. No hamburgers, Tex Mex sort of food.

Harambe Market at AK. We went to the "sausage stand". The kids all had corn dogs (came with several sides, milk, etc). I had a chicken ke bob (awesome) with a little salad (also awesome). DH had a giant corn dog with some kind of adult side. We were really happy that we got "adult entrees" and the kids had great kid entrees. Every one of us ate every bit. Loved it.

We love Columbia Harbor House.

ETA: Cosmic Ray's has great chicken too.

Last edited:
We wanted to go to Columbia Harbor House, but ended up doing Pecos Bill and Cosmic Ray's instead for the two days we were at MK. Both places were great! Columbia Harbor House next time, for sure!

Cosmic Ray's is very enjoyable for my family. Roast chicken, ribs and hamburgers. We like Sonny Eclipse entertaining us while we eat lunch. We enjoy the food and they have a dessert option of s'mores!

Columbia Harbor House has always been my favorite and still is. But I really like the new menu at Pecos Bill too.

Columbia Harbour House!! I want to try Friars Nook this year to for their mac and cheese

I love Pecos Bill's, definitely my favorite QS at MK! The flatbread pizzas at Pinocchio Village Haus are also worth a mention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter