BEST Queues?...

Agree with ToT & EE - even though DD won't ride she loves walking through the queues & talking about all of the detail.... and then fast walking to the chicken exit, lol.

I think the new Dumbo queue can't be beat for those with little kids.

RNRC is one we laugh about at home all the time, we each do a pretty decent Steven Tyler impression.... "Waitaminute!" :lmao:

HM is our family fave - we always loved the tombstones so the addition of all the interactive stuff was great to us! :thumbsup2

In agreement with many that are mentioned here (HM, PoC, EE,)

I would add in the new Little Mermaid ride (can't seem to remember the name!). There are little animated crabs that "follow you", and the whole progression takes you "under the water" and feels very immersive. We enjoyed it.

Toy Story Mania deserves a mention, though I can't say I'd pass up the opportunity to FP, since the lines are always so long for this one. However, I thought the theme was amazing, and I loved all the life-sized toys. Very colorful and fun!

Toy Story Mania deserves a mention, though I can't say I'd pass up the opportunity to FP, since the lines are always so long for this one. However, I thought the theme was amazing, and I loved all the life-sized toys. Very colorful and fun!

Yes, agreed! We always see something new in that queue & the nostalgia factor is off the charts. It looks like my bedroom when I was a kid, lol!!

I would add in the new Little Mermaid ride (can't seem to remember the name!). There are little animated crabs that "follow you", and the whole progression takes you "under the water" and feels very immersive. We enjoyed it.

I would agree with that as well, however, we saw it last fall and went through so fast, that I didn't see the little crabs very well...

POTC, HM, Space Mtn, TOT, and Splash Mtn are my fave queues.

I love doing EE at least once through the stand-by queue because I think the Yeti Museum is so cool!! Usually I do single rider for EE.

I also enjoy ToT!

DH won't ride either of these rides, but he will walk through the queue's with me because they are pretty cool.

I agree w/most of them already listed (PoC; HM; EE). I really liked ToT line. Our first time riding it was last Sept and since it wasn't crowded, I had to look & read very fast!

I also like RnRC, Toy Story Mania and the Hall of Presidents. Great place when it's hot, you can sit down to wait or roam around and look at all the neat stuff.

Tower of Terror, especially at night. It was dark the first time I ever rode it and it makes the atmosphere all that much creepier! I also thought the Journey of the Little Mermaid was cool. We pretty much walked ride on the ride, but I actually wish we could have spent a little more time in the line to check everything out better.

I agree with those who said Muppetvision, Star Tours and the Tower of Terror. I also like Big Thunder Mountain on a nice day.

Star Tours is definitely my favourite. I've yet to hear the same thing twice, which may just be luck, but it certainly adds to my enjoyment. I also like the interactive elements of the Haunted Mansion queue, and all the different things to read in Expedition Everest.

I'm surprised more people haven't said TSM! That's a stand out one to me. Also loved EE.

I was just about to! That's one where it could be worth a 30 minute wait because there's so much in there. I haven't ridden it yet but I have seen "queue videos" but Under the Sea has an awesome queue! I feel like any others I just skip with fastpass/short crowds/they never had a detailed queue in the first place. Second, I personally love watching videos of the queues! On YouTube, I find the queues more entertaining, the rides I want in real life but the queues recorded!

So many good Queues at disney world. Here is my top five.
1. Space mountain (love the star tunnel)
2. PoC
3. ToT
4. Splash mountain (once you get past the switch backs)
5. Spaceship earth (there is just something about standing under that ball that I love)

I also like the interactive elements of the Haunted Mansion queue, and all the different things to read in Expedition Everest.

Totally agree with expedition Everest. The queue moves too fast for me in there as I'm trying to read everything!!

I'm surprised more people haven't said TSM! That's a stand out one to me. Also loved EE.

Ditto. So much to look at in there. Love mr potato head.

So many good Queues at disney world. Here is my top five.
1. Space mountain (love the star tunnel)
2. PoC
3. ToT
4. Splash mountain (once you get past the switch backs)
5. Spaceship earth (there is just something about standing under that ball that I love)

I love that tunnel too, especially the weird space music! Also love splash, when you get into the dark tunnel...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter