• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best QS in Disney Springs?

ForEver2016

Mouseketeer
We are looking to do a QS meal in Disney Springs. Thinking about DLuxe Burger, Chicken Guy or Blaze Pizza but are open to other suggestions as well. Bonus if they have great gluten free items!

Our four favourites are Blaze, DLuxe, Polite Pig and Chicken Guy
We usually eat at the first 3 places and then get some Chicken Guy to go. :)

I was also going for Wolfgang Puck Express. It is not in the OP's choices, but I would consider it for sure! Especially if you are on the Dining Plan!

We love D-Luxe Burger. Burgers are large enough to share and the same with a regular order of fries.

have had D-Luxe, was pretty good

Chicken Guy and Wolfgang Express have been my 2 favorite

Still haven't had Polite Pig, always way too croweded each time I try to go

My favorite is Earl of Sandwich and I also like D-Luxe Burger. I tried Chicken Guy a couple weeks ago and it was a revelation! I mean, you wouldn't think a chicken strip could be that special, but they were really good. It's also relatively inexpensive like Earl of Sandwich (probably a bit cheaper depending). I recommend any of these.

Wolfgang Puck Express. The meatloaf is to die for!

We also ate at Blaze this last trip, and while the food was good, we left not sure that the food was worth the chaos of the ordering/food delivery process.

D-Luxe has yet to disappoint us. Polite Pig, but only for the amazing side dishes. We found the meat very dry and flavorless on more than one trip. Earl of Sandwich is always a reliable favorite, especially for the holiday sandwich. I also really love The Daily Poutine and could count that as a meal. I think the key to QS in DS is to go at an off/not typical meal time, otherwise prepare for long waits and a slightly chaotic ordering experience.

We had dinner at Polite Pig in November and it became my absolute favorite QS in Disney Springs! It was so delicious, the staff was so helpful and nice. They have a great sweet tea! Cannot wait to go back. Blaze Pizza is another favorite, if that is what we are in the mood for.

Wolfgang Puck Express!!!!!! OMG, they're the best quick service on property if you ask me. Now, we do love Polite Pig and Chicken Guy too....but our #1 all-time fave is Wolfgang Puck Express. Butternut squash soup, roasted turkey cobb salad [OMG], and chicken alfredo pasta [very light]. Best iced tea too!!! I splash a little lemonade in there!

Attachments

• 20190802_150440.jpg
    20190802_150440.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 6
  • 20190802_150709.jpg
    20190802_150709.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20190802_150713.jpg
    20190802_150713.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 20190803_122535.jpg
    20190803_122535.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter