• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Prime Rib on property!

For the group I was with, the Artist Point Storybook Dining had the best prime rib we’ve had on property.

My wife is a big fan of Prime Rib and she loves the one at Olivias (Old Key West). She also says she never had a bad one.

I used to say Steakhouse 71.... but my last trip in December it was so badly overcooked that the waitress comped both mine and my fiancé's without us even saying anything to her... my best prime rib of that trip was Storybook Dining at Artist Point. I will give Steakhouse 71 one more try though because our first visit was divine..... Im hoping it was a bad night and maybe a new chef 🤞

Did not have a great experience at Storybook Dining at Artist Point -- the entire plate came out lukewarm and the meat was just fine.

Steakhouse 71 has been the most consistent restaurant we've visited in the past three years, regardless of dish. I've enjoyed prime rib here 2 of the 3 times I've visited and have enjoyed it both times, especially with the macaroni and cheese and whatever sauce the waiter recommending. Unfortunately in the past year I've heard more and more feedback like cluce's re: meat being overcooked or undercooked and the menu looks like it's been downsized since the DDP has been re-introduced. We'll be back in a few weeks but curious to see how it will hold up to our previous visits.

We are also visiting Shula's for the very first time in a few weeks -- have heard amazing things and can't wait to try the Prime Rib here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter