• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best prices for Fitbit??? For Christmas 2015

clh2

<font color=green>I am the Pixie Stick NARC at my
any deals on Fitbits? Looking to get my DD one for Christmas.

Thanks!

They seem to be restricted form a lot of sales. If you buy it at Kohls when they are giving Kohl's Cash at least you get that. Right now sports Authority is giving a $20 cash card with $100 purchase. The Charge is about $10 cheaper at Costco than most places.

Jet.com is a new Amazon like online store. They are currently offering a 20% discount for your first order(up to $50). Out of curiosity I added a Fitbit Surge and typed in the promo 20now to see if their were exceptions. It took the 20% off. I am not sure how long the promo will be good for.:-)

They tend to be a bit cheaper on Amazon, which Target will price-match. Right now the model I have (Fitbit Charge HR) is 138.99 on Amazon. It was this price when I bought it. I took the printout of the screen into Target, and they price-matched it, and allowed me to use my RedCard to save an additional 5% - I paid $132.04 before tax. I felt like it was a pretty good deal so if you have a RedCard, consider this method.

Thanks everyone, I've done a little more research, and it has helped seeing some of the Black Friday ads starting to appear. Unfortunately, the Fitbit appear to be a popular item for "in-store" deals. But at least I know what the really good deals are, and I think my plan will be-order one from Kohls when their Black Friday ad goes live early in the week. While I will probably be at full price for the Fitbit, I will be able to get $30 in kohls cash, which will put take my price down to $100, and I shop there on a regular basis, so I will be able to easily use the kohls cash on something.

So, now that I know my target price for the Fitbit charge is $100, if I see it anywhere at that price earlier, I will pick it up. I simply refuse to be at a kohls store (or any other retailer) when they open on Thursday to get the really great deals, and I work on the Friday, so no opportunity then.)
Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

Depending on which type of fitbit you are wanting, I would recommend the fitbit charge HR that is currently selling on ebay for 114.99 (under their daily deals). This fitbit also monitors your heartrate which gives a more accurate calorie burn. If you have the Target credit card, here is the best case scenario.

Buy 100.00 ebay gift card from Target for 95.00
Go through ebates and buy the fitbit from ebay using 100.00 gift card and 15.00 other money. Get ebates of 1.15
Earn 2.30 in ebay bucks

Total cost - 106.55
Ebay gift card from Target 95
Cash for rest of purchase 15
Less: ebates -1.15
Less ebay bucks - 2.30

Free shipping and no tax makes this an awesome deal on this particular fitbit. We bought one recently and received it no problem.

Do you have a Meijer where you are? On Thanksgiving, they will have the charge HR for $119, plus you get a coupon for $30 off your next shopping trip. I have also seen them in the ads somewhere for something like $90, and I was shocked when I saw that price, but can't seem to find it again! I'll keep looking!

My friend was telling me to watch out for the best price for this. I'm glad I came here to read the boards

Do you have a Meijer where you are? On Thanksgiving, they will have the charge HR for $119, plus you get a coupon for $30 off your next shopping trip. I have also seen them in the ads somewhere for something like $90, and I was shocked when I saw that price, but can't seem to find it again! I'll keep looking!

Closest Meijer is about 35 miles away. But I simply refuse to go shopping on Thursday, and I work Friday. So I am looking more for online deals, as opposed to "in store only deals.

Just saw Sams Club will have the charge for $89.99 Thanksgiving/black friday. Online and in stores.

any deals on Fitbits? Looking to get my DD one for Christmas.

Thanks!
Buy dig has the charge for $98 and if you use visa checkout there is a $25.00 off $50.00 code. Paid $73 for mine today. It's $89.00 on buy dig on eBay but you can't use any promo codes.

Walmart has the Fitbit Flex for $59 which is the best I've seen. It's normally $99. It looks like it'll be available in stores and online, but I'm not 100% on the online part. I usually avoid Walmart like the plague on BF, but I might run in to see if I can snag a Fitbit.

Walmart has the Fitbit Flex for $59 which is the best I've seen. It's normally $99. It looks like it'll be available in stores and online, but I'm not 100% on the online part. I usually avoid Walmart like the plague on BF, but I might run in to see if I can snag a Fitbit.
I highly recommend the Fitbit charge. The charge has a screen like a watch so you can track you calories in real time. The flex does not.

I have a fitbit Flex and like it.. You can just look at everything in the free app.

Is Buy Dig a good site? I bought another brand of these from Target yesterday. It was 25% off...can't decide if I should just got with a fitbit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter