Best price for PS4?

disfanforlife

DIS Veteran
I want to get one for my son for his birthday next month. I see them listed for $399 most places. Wondering if anyone knows if there any better deals out there or if that is a good price for the system. Thanks!

Target Cartwheel has 15% off electronics and entertainment good today only. If you have a Redcard you will save another 5%.

Target Cartwheel has 15% off electronics and entertainment good today only. If you have a Redcard you will save another 5%.

If the 15% doesn't exclude gaming systems this would be your best savings. Since the console came out last year I haven't seen any sales on it.

Thanks for posting, I have used cartwheel before but didn't even think of checking it recently. We decided to make the trip and go get it today! It worked on the PS4 and three games that he wanted too! It will be a great birthday gift for him that is for sure!

I think the cartwheel deal is good through tomorrow.
My store didn't have any PS4s by 1PM so not sure if you'll find one if you go tomorrow though :goodvibes

I guess I got lucky. Ours did have 5 left but no extra controllers.

If you have any other older systems, sometimes Gamestop has deals when you trade in games/consoles with them. You might not get the PS4 for under 399 but you might be able to find a bundle with games with it for the same price. Then again, I did stand in line for hours freezing my butt off to pay full price for one for DH for his Bday so what do I know. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter