Best Pool at Disney Resorts

I am staying at Port Orleans Riverside this September. Has anyone stayed there? What is the pool like?

I am staying at Port Orleans Riverside this September. Has anyone stayed there? What is the pool like?

There's a bunch of "Quiet Pools" around the resort. (Just plain, regular pools)

There's also a big one called Old Man Island! There's a little slide, and pipes that poor out water and stuff. It's really nice.

Of the two resorts I've been to (wl and csr) csr. I like the temple and the slide is better. In all of disney..... probably the sand bottom pool thatbeach club and yacht club share.

i liked the yacht club pool because it had a sand bottom and a nice slide

beach club FOR SURE. the sand bottom pool is sick(Y)

¡WDW!girlrox(:;41821220 said:
Stormalong Bay at the Yacht Club and Beach Club!
For sureeee!!! :-)

Beach club <3
Also I like the Polynesian, Bay Lake Towers, and Boardwalk's pools :D

I like the Yacht and Beach Club one, but I haven't been there since I was little so I don't really remember it. I think my favorite is probably the Volcano Pool at the Polynesian :goodvibes.

♫♥MickeyManda♥♫;41861937 said:
I love how everyone is saying Yacht club/ Beach club haha, they get my vote too :D

Definitely the Beach Club. There's a sand-bottom pool, which is really cool:-) The slide is nice, too.

PREACH IT! i love when the lifeguards come out and do the cupid shuffle by the pool with all the sinkholes :')

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter