Best Poly rates for December?

lovmy2girls

DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>I tell ya, if yo
Has anyone received great rates for December yet at the Poly? Wanting to go the first week in December. We are really wanting a Lagoon view but WOW what a price! My little Cinderella will just go nuts seeing the castle from her room!! I know AP rates are not out yet, but I thought I heard where last year they went into December. Was that true?? If so, what were the prices like?
Thanks
:D

Last year was the only year anyone can remember Ap rates being in December, so don't know if that will happen again. That being said, I think the chances are good for us to see at least a code rate for early December, before peak season.

Looking at the current codes. I think Lagoon View is running at about $200 a night.

The current code has to be booked by July 8 and is good for arrivals thru October 2nd. The next code may not include December, but if it does, I look for it to be out in mid July. If it doesn't come out then, I would hope byu the beginning of September we'd see a code for Dec stays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter