Best place for a Christmas card photo (Nov 9-14)

abh413

Earning My Ears
What's the best place for a Christmas card photo currently at WDW either with MM or my own camera? I know MK has Christmas decor up but what about the resorts (we will be there Nov 9-14)? Is there anywhere else that I should add to my must do photo list?

TIA for your advice!

There is a great photo op with stationary toy soldiers on main street and the castle will be in the background.. If you want a good pic with the castle lights there is a photo spot off near the tomorrowland bridge...
AK the big tree in front SHOULD be up.... It is decorated with animals
HS should also have a some trees up but no sure

Last year when we were there in Nov. at AK back in Dinoland there was a huge snowman that looked like he was made out of tissue paper he was like 12 feet tall and I took a picture in front of it and put on our Christmas cards and everyone loved it and asked where that was at. It is right next to the Character meet and greet across the street from primevial whirl. Also if you can get one in the evening in front of the castle with the Holiday lights that would be good too. :thumbsup2

In DTD by the Marketplace entrance from the busses is a photo spot with classic Disney characters in a snowy scene. It's not a backdrop, it's a full mockup - very cute.

Thank you all for the advice! We leave in ONE day!!! I definitely want to get some great photos!

Last year when we were there in Nov. at AK back in Dinoland there was a huge snowman that looked like he was made out of tissue paper he was like 12 feet tall and I took a picture in front of it and put on our Christmas cards and everyone loved it and asked where that was at. It is right next to the Character meet and greet across the street from primevial whirl. Also if you can get one in the evening in front of the castle with the Holiday lights that would be good too. :thumbsup2

Can you tell me if the characters at the meet and greet were dressed for the holidays at Animal Kingdom? The last time I was there camp minnie and Mickey was the meet and greet spot. And all the characters were dressed for the holidays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter