• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best photo book?

adventure_woman

DIS Veteran
What site of you love for making photo books. It will have a lot of pages/ pictures. Snap fish? Shutterfly? I would loove to make it Disnryish. Also would like it easy to use.

Blurb.com, without question. Especially for larger books.

Shutterfly is fine, too. But not nearly as nice as blurb.

Snapfish has Disney templates, but the quality is not nearly as good.

I love Shutterfly. For the price, it's an outstanding product IMO. I always do the padded covers. I like that you can stack coupons (20% off plus free shipping over $35 for example). In the last 8 years, I've probably done 20 (I try to do one every year, one for big vacations, plus a few for gifts).

We love picaboo. Have also used shutterfly but picaboo gives a much nicer finished product. I find compiling the book is much easier with picaboo as well.

We love picaboo. Have also used shutterfly but picaboo gives a much nicer finished product. I find compiling the book is much easier with picaboo as well.

I second Picaboo. I am not very good with this kind of thing. I tried a couple of other sites but found Picaboo the easiest to use. My finished book looks great! It was very cost friendly as they have lots of coupons and sales too.

I use Shutterfly simply because all the books I already have are Shutterfly and want them all to match.

There isn't a specific Disney theme, but they do have a Florida theme (and California). They also have an app for the ipad which can make it a bit easier than sitting at the computer for hours.

I use Shutterfly simply because all the books I already have are Shutterfly and want them all to match.

There isn't a specific Disney theme, but they do have a Florida theme (and California). They also have an app for the ipad which can make it a bit easier than sitting at the computer for hours.

That's where I am too. Plus all of my photos are in one place (on Shutterfly). If I were starting from scratch, I might try Blurb.

mypublisher.com is my choice!

I vote for them too. They have awesome deals throughout the year. My daughter made her wedding album through them. She got an oversize photo album with a photo front and back. It lays flat, has almost 400 pictures in it on approximately 95 pages and it only cost $70. Would normally have cost about $300.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter