Best offsite hotel with Club Level?

mrsap

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone! I was wondering if you can offer recommendations for offsite hotels that offer CL. We typically do a two week stay (one week on Disney property and the next off at a timeshare) but never realized other hotels in the area also offer CL service. I'd love to hear your suggestions! Thanks for your time!!!!

We stayed at Hyatt Regency on International Drive and they offered us an upgrade to CL. I didn't take it because we didn't think we would be at the hotel enough to make good use of it so I can't say that I recommend the CL but I definitely recommend the hotel. The hotel was so nice, a GREAT gym with free exercise classes, the pools were very nice, the room was great. It is very close to the convention center so there is a high population of business people. I travel very casually and I wanted to grab a cocktail at the bar while there one evening while the kids watched a movie in the room (teens so I can trust them alone a bit) and I felt a bit out of place in my yogas. flip flops and just showered hair. It was super easy to get to Universal if you do Universal days. The only thing is compared to a Time Share it is a hotel room, although I am sure they have suites but not likely full on condo rooms. I got a GREAT deal staying there with Hotwire and at that rate I would stay there again and again. I am usually a budget traveler so I would typically hesitate to spend full price but if I was on a special trip I would pay full price for that hotel.

Hello everyone! I was wondering if you can offer recommendations for offsite hotels that offer CL. We typically do a two week stay (one week on Disney property and the next off at a timeshare) but never realized other hotels in the area also offer CL service. I'd love to hear your suggestions! Thanks for your time!!!!
Four Seasons does not offer a club in Orlando. But I am sure that will be right up your alley. Ritz Carlton does. I have always thought Four Seasons is the worlds best chain.

Ritz Carlton. Haven't stayed at the one in Orlando, but have stayed CL in Naples and Key Biscayne and really enjoyed it.

Thank you all very much for your suggestions!! I will definitely look into each one!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter