• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best night ever!!

Krisshay13

DIS Veteran
DH & I spent 1 day at MK before a cruise...…...weather was perfect!! But, the best part was the location we were able to watch HEA.
It had been a long few days...our plan was to leave midday to take a break & come back for the fireworks (which is my favorite thing at MK). We decided to just take a break at the park & ended up sitting on the brick wall by Walt & Mickey statue. As the fireworks got closer, we were able to move over to be on the back side of that section so, no one was in front of us.
I'm 5'2 so, I am the one that always has the dad with a child on the shoulders in front of me. It doesn't bother me when that happens because I enjoy the kids watching. I normally just watch from Main Street...…. But, this view was so perfect.

We are not the ones that stake out a spot hours ahead but, it fell in place this time. OMG, I will not hesitate to do this again.

Thanks everyone........it was such a great experience.
We normally wouldn't just sit there for that long but we enjoyed sitting & people watching.......and to add to the thrill, we watched 2 different couples get engaged!! So FUN!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter