• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Lounges?

Nomad Lounge is our favourite as is Wine Bar George in Disney Springs. We also like Abracadbar on the Boardwalk. Tambu Lounge at Poly is also nice. Other ones we go to include Victoria Falls at AKL, Bellvue Lounge in Boardwalk Inn, Territory Lounge at WL, and Geyser Point at WL.
Three Bridges or whatever it is called at Coronado is a winner in my book. Incredible food and service. Plus churros.

Three Bridges or whatever it is called at Coronado is a winner in my book. Incredible food and service. Plus churros.
This is on my list - every time we get ourselves out there it's not yet open for the day. I really want to try the sangria flight and some nibbles. I'd also like to try Dahlia in the Gran Destino Tower there.

This is on my list - every time we get ourselves out there it's not yet open for the day. I really want to try the sangria flight and some nibbles. I'd also like to try Dahlia in the Gran Destino Tower there.
Yes to all of this! We try to make a stop at Coronado every trip. If we get there early enough, we'll start with some G & T's in the Barcelona Lounge, then do Three Bridges and Dahlia. Don't forget that you can add your name to the waitlist for Three Bridges! Also, Crockett's Tavern is reopening at Fort Wilderness this week, and it's being reimagined as an indoor/outdoor lounge (the outdoor seating area will have sweeping views of Bay Lake). I just looked at the menu: Moonshine Flights, a seasonal Old Fashioned, some interesting non-alcoholic mocktails, and a refreshed offering of snacks. The thing I'm most excited to try when we're there next month, though, is the Quail Trail Paloma!

Our monorail crawl- We always started at Tambu for a Lapu Lapu for wife and Longboard for me. Then onto GF and Enchanted Rose, then onto CR for Steakhose 71. We used to do Mizners before ER and we ALWAYS extended our mono pub crawl with a boat ride to WL for Territory Lounge and then to GP but the boat ride went away >:(.

Our Gondola pub Crawl schedule for the upcoming trip. Staying first two nights at pop because the rest of the crew doesn't get there at the same time. Gondola to CBR to have a drink at Sebastions, Then onto the Riv and Bar Riva as well as Toppolino's. Then over to BW area for Abracadabar and the Crews Cup before dinner at the Yachtsman.

IMO, the two best lounges on property are Territory Lounge and The Crews Cup. TL is just a hidden gem. Not very big but oh so comfortable. And they serve the cup of mushroom soup if you ask. Crews Cup also seems to be hidden away and have a great menu as well as comfortable seats and good drinks.

All of the above could be on your list! Enjoy!

Animal Kingdom lodge is a great destination. Jiko and Sanaa are two of my favorite restaurants on propert, and Victoria falls is a great place for a glass of wine before dinner. The resort has art on display throughout the public areas, and there are a couple good animal viewing areas to check out.

For our adults only trip in February we pretty much ate exclusively in the lounges, including space 220 where the lounge experience tops the dining experience by miles.😉 We love Enchanted Rose- great charcuterie and atmosphere, Geyser Point-great view, service, and brisket dip, Tambu Lounge- great ribs, Abracadabar,-great truffle fries, and Nomad lounge- great churros and bread service, plus an entertaining bar tender. All the drinks were good except the Lavender Fog at Enchanted Rose, maybe because I don’t care for milk based drinks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter