best location at OKW when not using dvc points

Jobelly

Mouseketeer
I can't find an OKW post so sorry as this has probably been asked before.
We have booked through Disney direct and at the time I asked if there was a close to hospitality house category and was advised there wasn't so assuming this is for dvc alone. I would like to be as close to HH as possible but wondered if this was unlikely as we aren't dvc? Also I wondered if anyone knows the layout of the individual buildings as I was going to request the top floor as we don't like noise from above (don't like lugging a pushchair up the stairs every day but never mind) and read someone where that the top floor (is it 2nd floor or 3rd floor?) is all 2 bedrooms units. We have a 1 bedroom so am I unlikely to get a top floor.
If we are unlikely to get close to HH where is the best location to request, like everyone else I want to be close to HH for the QS option (fancy this more than the turtle pool QS) and to get on bus last and off at peninsular road first.
Thanks for any help, would love to read through the OKW post if there is one, only stayed at BC before and so really excited. Have thought about buying into dvc and for us OKW would be a good option as we are a family of 5 and so we can all get in a 1bed.

We have booked through Disney direct and at the time I asked if there was a close to hospitality house category and was advised there wasn't so assuming this is for dvc alone. I would like to be as close to HH as possible but wondered if this was unlikely as we aren't dvc?

It may be unlikely. What rooms are available CRO are based on what rooms aren't booked by DVC members and also based on point release to other uses (cruises, RCI trades) and point banking. The HH category are among the most popular for DVC members, so it's rare they're released to CRO for booking or room assignment.

We requested Millers Road close to HH. We got building 16 which was perfect. Top floor (out of 2) in a Studio. Loved as close to HH and also Millers Road quiet pool and bus stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter