• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best lamb on property?

Sydnoahmom

Mouseketeer
DH loves the lamb at Raglan Road, but I don't think we are even going to hit Disney Springs on the next trip. Where will we find the some good lamb dishes at the parks or at a resort?

I had the lamb at Spice Road table in Epcot, it was excellent, also I thought Tokyo dinning was delicious.

DH loves the lamb at Raglan Road, but I don't think we are even going to hit Disney Springs on the next trip. Where will we find the some good lamb dishes at the parks or at a resort?
Be Our Guest for dinner...because you can meet The Beast.

My friend said the Bernere Braised Lamb Shank at Sanaa was the best thing he ate all week during our last trip, and we also ate at Citricos ans Tiffins during the trip

Their menu changes often, but Jiko almost always has amazing lamb dishes on the menu. We've had delicious chops, as well as a shank and have enjoyed them immensely. Here is the most recent ones.

Sanaa also has what they call a "soastie" which is lamb with spinach, goat cheese, and cashews and is out of this world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter