**BEST FRIENDS PET CARE KENNEL at DISNEY WORLD FAQ**

I'm using a VIP suite for daycare for my 4 dogs while we stay at fort wilderness next spring. I had some questions since we made our reservations but I don't find the BFPC website that helpful in answering them and it takes a really long wait to get someone on the phone, so I'm hoping some of you might have some insight. First, are their potty walks separate from them being let out into the play yard? And how long are the two play groups that they get? Just an FYI for everyone, when I made the reservation I was told that 2nd pet on is now only 25% discount and AP discount is no longer 10%, it's $2. And does anyone know if they are still not offering 6 hour or less discounts in the suites?

Thanks in advance. We had used BFPC about 2 years ago and it just seems with the policy changes and price increases it will be costing us about twice as much per day this time around....the things we do to bring our pets on vacation with us :)

I unfortunately I am unable to board one of my dogs because he can be cabin aggressive. Any suggestion on places that board without use of a cage/cabin atmosphere?

Bostonterrierlover said:
Does anyone know if the go home bath can be substituted for something else in the VIP suite? TIA!

Call and ask. I would think so, we have a dog aggressive puppy and they give him an extra walk instead of playtime with other dogs

After getting engaged in 2012 and constantly having to change our wedding plans due to family problems, we finally decided just to have a very small court wedding and then head off to Disney World for our Honeymoon trip.

I am debating taking my furbabies with us. I have 2 dogs and a cat. I already know they can't all board together, so Maxfield (cat) will be boarding by himself if we do decide to take them with us.

Our trip isn't until 2016 so I have enough time to do research, but after reading the first post (I know 2010, long time ago), I am left wondering if the one play area for big and small dogs still exist.

After our Lab, Molly, was no longer with us to protect, our Poodle mix and Chihuahua mix became a bit frightened of big dogs. I had a terrible experience with a very friendly pit bull; who's attention was unwanted.

Has the playground problem been addressed yet? Also, does anyone know if we can "rent" a room where our cat and dogs can play together?

Does anyone know if the Vacation Villas outdoor area is actually outside? Have been searching for photos but cannot locate any that actually show anything but the closed door. We had the VIP for them last time but it is sold out for when we will be there. Going to miss the webcam! One time they stayed one day and all there was was an indoor area behind a doggie door for relief, is that the all indoor suite? They do a great job down there but their website is somewhat lacking in detail. Thanks!

Does anyone know if the Vacation Villas outdoor area is actually outside? Have been searching for photos but cannot locate any that actually show anything but the closed door. We had the VIP for them last time but it is sold out for when we will be there. Going to miss the webcam! One time they stayed one day and all there was was an indoor area behind a doggie door for relief, is that the all indoor suite? They do a great job down there but their website is somewhat lacking in detail. Thanks!

Yes - I have used this. They have a 8' X 9' Bedroom with a 4' X 7' outdoor patio with a turf. I would not board them any other way!

Yes - I have used this. They have a 8' X 9' Bedroom with a 4' X 7' outdoor patio with a turf. I would not board them any other way!

Thanks for your quick response! This will be their third trip down there. Our 12 year old BC has been acting like a puppy since our most recent trip in November. Apparently dogs need vacations also. They really love it there and we love having them close and being able to visit often. Takes tons of stress off of the trip as we were always missing them while we were at WDW. Still disapointed that we could not get the VIP but they will be fine in the smaller space.

seeing as how there are no Kitty reviews yet, I'm hoping someone will have an answer to this since it might be similar for dogs.

I'm looking at boarding my kitten, but shes got SUPER med problems, they're well controlled, but there's a lot of them. She has to get a specially prepared meal twice a day as well as 2 separate forms of medication as well as a few naps on her heating pad AND vet required walks on her leash (which is quite literally her favorite part of the day) Would they be willing to accommodate for the meals and meds if I brought everything with me?

And though no one may know the answer, do you think they'd accommodate the heating pad and walks the cat needs since they are medically necessary and I can provide a vet note? Since she's the closest thing to a child I'll ever get, I'm a little paranoid about where to leave my furbaby.

seeing as how there are no Kitty reviews yet, I'm hoping someone will have an answer to this since it might be similar for dogs.

I'm looking at boarding my kitten, but shes got SUPER med problems, they're well controlled, but there's a lot of them. She has to get a specially prepared meal twice a day as well as 2 separate forms of medication as well as a few naps on her heating pad AND vet required walks on her leash (which is quite literally her favorite part of the day) Would they be willing to accommodate for the meals and meds if I brought everything with me?

And though no one may know the answer, do you think they'd accommodate the heating pad and walks the cat needs since they are medically necessary and I can provide a vet note? Since she's the closest thing to a child I'll ever get, I'm a little paranoid about where to leave my furbaby.

Can't speak to the heating pad or walking but 2 of our dogs are on daily medications and the staff administered with no issues (for a fee). Our dogs' meals are quite complex and again, no issues. Sorry I don't have an answer to your main questions.

Can't speak to the heating pad or walking but 2 of our dogs are on daily medications and the staff administered with no issues (for a fee). Our dogs' meals are quite complex and again, no issues. Sorry I don't have an answer to your main questions.

No worries, them meds and meals are a big issue already. Lol, I realize I'll prolly just have to call and speak directly to them since even as far as cats go, shes an anomaly.
Thanks !

Ok, I have tried and tried to find pictures (more than 1) of the indoor and indoor/outdoor suites. Apparently you have a better chance of seeing pigs fly than seeing these. I even emailed BF at Disney and this was their reply "Unfortunately, Disney considers that area backstage and only allows limited to photos. If you are in the area you are more than welcome to stop in for a tour." Now if I was near Disney World that would not be a problem, but I live out of state like many others. They are very proud of the villas and vip suites and have those pictures everywhere, but the other two are few and far between. Does anyone have any pictures of these 2 suites? I am staying there later this year and am trying to decide if I am going to board my dog there or not. Thank You.

There's a picture of the indoor/outdoor suite on page 1 of this thread. I think it's post #10… Not sure how much that helps...

Ugh. I have an indoor suite booked for our Lilly in December, but It irks me to no end that there are no pictures anywhere on the internet to be had. I'd like to SEE my dog's accommodations.

Anyone know if they'll let me send her with a bone (not a rawhide...a real bone) to gnaw on. She loves those things. What about an old sweatshirt of mine? Something they can toss out after.

Ugh. I have an indoor suite booked for our Lilly in December, but It irks me to no end that there are no pictures anywhere on the internet to be had. I'd like to SEE my dog's accommodations.

Anyone know if they'll let me send her with a bone (not a rawhide...a real bone) to gnaw on. She loves those things. What about an old sweatshirt of mine? Something they can toss out after.

They let us bring toys and bones but nothing fabric. You'd probably need to call and ask. Not sure if a sweatshirt would be in the same vein.

Hello all!

If we get our dog a vacation villa, can he see other dogs as they play together? We are thinking about opting out on the playtime because we do not know how much he'll enjoy playing with the other dogs, however if can he see the other dogs playing together or in the fountains he may get a little jealous and want to join in. Also, can he go inside and outside onto his private patio as he pleases? or can he only get to that if someone lets him out. I've seen the pictures but I can not tell if there is a dog door in the back or just a window. Does the tv in the vacation villa have volume? He likes to sleep with the noise of the tv.

Thank you!!

Can anyone tell me the collar situation? I have a villa for five nights and the standard indoor/outdoor the first two nights unless our waitlist comes through. Here he isn't allowed to wear his collar because of the choke risk. Same there? If we need to check out slightly later than noon, can he stay in the villa or will they move him? Thanks!

Hello all!

If we get our dog a vacation villa, can he see other dogs as they play together? We are thinking about opting out on the playtime because we do not know how much he'll enjoy playing with the other dogs, however if can he see the other dogs playing together or in the fountains he may get a little jealous and want to join in. Also, can he go inside and outside onto his private patio as he pleases? or can he only get to that if someone lets him out. I've seen the pictures but I can not tell if there is a dog door in the back or just a window. Does the tv in the vacation villa have volume? He likes to sleep with the noise of the tv.

Thank you!!

I think there is a door that they leave open unless it's extremely hot or cold. It is hard to tell by the picture though.

Just want to share that the Florida fleas are much more resilient than elsewhere in the country - Frontline/Advantix/etc. doesn't work - so if you are putting up your pets, consider seeing a Florida vet first for some stronger stuff.

Just want to share that the Florida fleas are much more resilient than elsewhere in the country - Frontline/Advantix/etc. doesn't work - so if you are putting up your pets, consider seeing a Florida vet first for some stronger stuff.

Have you tried Nexgard? It's an oral flea and tick preventative. It works better than the topicals for sure here in Texas! I'm a vet tech and we see awesome results with Nexgard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter