Best fireworks viewing outside of MK

Scottiesmommy08

Mouseketeer
Hello all! We are heading down next week for a quick anniversary trip. Skipping the parks this time.
Where is the best viewing for Wishes outside of MK? I've heard POLY beach in the past. Wondering if that is still true.

Thanks!

I like to watch the fireworks from the ferry dock at the TTC. If you look on Google Maps, my spot is the concrete area before you go on the wooden pier to the ferries.

Poly beach is a good option as well as the dock at TTC. There is also viewing at Grand Floridan and there use to be a viewing deck at the Contemporary but I'm not sure if that is still available now that the monorail dinner uses one there.

Just side note technically the ones at the hotel are suppose to be for hotel guests but unless you are there at a holiday (or a night a very special fireworks show is happening) nobody checks.

We stayed at the Poly in August and the beach view of the fireworks is amazing! If it's crowded then walk around to where the Spirit of Aloha dinner show is and there is a section of beach there where you can view from, it might be a little less crowded!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter