Best drinks? Adult that is...

Lakewood

Mouseketeer
Where in the parks are the best drinks served at? I remember the Poly had the Lapu Lapu's that were pretty good and black and tans at the Rose and Crown rocked. I haven't been to the parks in 4 years and am wondering if any new beverages have surfaced.

Thanks.

I love the Lapu Lapu at the Poly! I also tried a Mango Gingerita from the tea stand in China this weekend. It was very good if you like ginger (which I love). Cold and sweet with a little bite to it.

A +1 vote for all of the above, but the best drinks are the ones you purchase the ingredients off-site and serve in your resort room. The prices are dramatically lower.:earsboy:

:wizard: Fiesta Margaritas from the frozen margarita stand in Mexico! :banana:

If you are a tequila/margarita drinker, then you can't miss La Cava de Tequila (the tequila bar) in the Mexico pavillion. It has only been there a little over a year and half, but boy they offer some fantastic drinks.

Yes there is margaritas, but they offer tequila flights, shots and appetizers. WDW brought in tequila experts and offer a wide range of tequila. Some shots cost $65+. It is crazy, but GOOD!!! Definitely check them out.

I like the tequila bar in Epcot, the Tune In Lounge at DHS, the Dawa bar at AK. My favorite resort lounge is at bluezoo.

A +1 vote for all of the above, but the best drinks are the ones you purchase the ingredients off-site and serve in your resort room. The prices are dramatically lower.:earsboy:

And the walk home is dramatically shorter. ;)

My vote goes to the jalapeno margarita at La Cava. Amazing!! The avacodo and cucumber ones aren't too shabby either!:thumbsup2

:wizard: Fiesta Margaritas from the frozen margarita stand in Mexico! :banana:

I have tried this several times and honestly been disappointed each time. I don't know what it is, but their margarita's just don't taste very good to me. :confused3

I like the tequila bar in Epcot, the Tune In Lounge at DHS, the Dawa bar at AK.

Pakey, great minds think alike...you just named our favorite places, too!

Lakewood, for yummy adult beverages try the cosmos at the Tune-In Lounge; they're among the best anywhere. And I love the Blood Orange margaritas at La Cava tequila bar in Mexico! The flights of tequila aren't bad either. Also, try the African margarita at the Dawa Bar while you sit outside people-watching.

My sister-in-law loves the Pina CoLava at the Uzima Springs Pool Bar at Jambo House. Actually, any of the drinks we've had there have been top-notch.

The Grand Marnier Orange Slush and the Grey Goose Citron Lemon Slush at the drink kiosk by France are cold and refreshing, but I'm always tempted to sneak in a little of my own Grey Goose to pour in and give it a kick. :yay:

At the Poly bar outside of Ohana, they make a very good pina colada and my DH had some special blue drink there that was very good.
At Narcoosees they have a very good fruit punch type drink that was SOOO good.
Flying Fish has excellent drinks, last time I had a blood orange margarita, it was very good, it's still on their menu last I checked.
Cali grill has good drinks too, we've tried some from their specialty menu and they've been good.

I figured I'd throw my two cents in and offer a drink at a water park.

I love the Blue Blizzard at Blizzard Beach (you can get it at the Polar Pub, conveniently located near shaded seating areas). It's a pina colada of sorts with blue curacao added. I love having one at the end of the day - it cools you off more than the wave pool! :earboy2:

This fake pina coloda was basically the perfect cocktail I could ever have dreamt of. Creamy, fresh and exotic...
Just let the children enjoy playing darts with their news friends of the day and I had a delightful moment.
Let's be simple, once in a while :)

Italian Margarita in Epcot, I dare say I thought it was better then the Grey Goose Slushy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter