"Best" dock at a monorail resort?

wrighter

DIS Veteran
Weather permitting, we're going to do a Wishes fireworks cruise on our upcoming trip. They can pick us up at any monorail resort dock, and we're wondering if any of these docks are easier to get to than others? We'll be arriving via monorail - so will need to find our way from there. I would hate to be getting off the monorail and wandering aimlessly around looking for the dock - or finding that the dock is difficult to access.

Anyone been in the same boat, so to speak? :-)

Where will you be coming from and afterwards where will you be going? The Polynesian has some transportation options that could make a difference.

To me the CR is the easiest to see if you're not familiar with the resorts but all three marinas are easily accessible and convenient to the monorail. BTW, ask for the marina not the dock when getting directions that night.

Weather permitting, we're going to do a Wishes fireworks cruise on our upcoming trip. They can pick us up at any monorail resort dock, and we're wondering if any of these docks are easier to get to than others? We'll be arriving via monorail - so will need to find our way from there. I would hate to be getting off the monorail and wandering aimlessly around looking for the dock - or finding that the dock is difficult to access.

Anyone been in the same boat, so to speak? :-)

So there's no confusion based on your phrase "wishes fireworks cruise" in reference to resort docks:

The Magical Fireworks Voyage leaves from the dock - same place where the WDW Watercraft dock.

Wishes cruises are on pontoon boats and leave from the marinas (docks).

Look for lake water and you will find the dock or marina. Both are easily accessible.

I would also say the dock at the Contemporary is the easiest because all you do is walk out the back doors of the lobby and straight past the Sand Bar to the boat dock.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter