• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Dish at Ragan Road

Fish and Chips, Crock O' Pate, Onion Rings. For my DW, all are available gluten free as well. It's a special treat to be able to do real fish and chips and onion rings gluten free. They use a dedicated fryer to avoid cross contamination.

I second the chowder! It is my absolute favorite. We actually had a Raglan's here for several years and have gone to the one at DS every trip since 2009. We won't make it to RR's this trip though.

Everything on the Appetizer D'Lirrah was good...OH NO! They don't offer it, anymore. Scallop forest, Dalkey Duo, and Nom Nom Wings.

I've managed to order an entree, both times, that was eventually removed from the menu. We've always enjoyed everything. DH would say his favorites are the bread pudding and whiskey flight. We're thinking of going somewhere else, with all of the new offerings, on our next trip but that kind of bums us out - lol!

DW and I got Bangerz & Booz and Shepherds Pie and loved it. And the bread pudding is ridiculous. I'm not a "dessert person" and I would go back there for that alone.

I really enjoyed the heavenly ham. My daughter swears that the Braised Be. Beef is the best dish she's had at Disney, and we've eaten at a lot of Disney restaurants.

We've loved everything we've gotten from Raglan, but my favorite meal there and one of my favorite meals anywhere is the Shepherd's Pie and the bread pudding for dessert!

There is so much amazing food at Raglan Road! We LOVE the lobster club (only available at lunch) and Sod the Stew. And we always get the soup if it's the mushroom one, it's the BEST.

Glad I found this thread and read all the recommendations. We'll be dining at RR for the first time on our upcoming trip.

There are so many good choices I couldn't pick just one, other than the Bread Pudding for dessert of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter