"Best costume award"

Tikitoi

DIS Veteran
This is for my DD13 Halloween party this Saturday. Any ideas? Most of the girls are from 11-13. I thought about $10 gift cards (trying to stay within a budget here). But not sure where to get them from. Just the mall? or specific stores or fast food? Any other ideas? We figure about 12-15 will show so may want to get prizes for 2-3 winners. Anything. :confused3

Gift cards are nice. Maybe one from the book store. If you thought about something other than a gift card. How about something halloween from B&BW? The teens here like the small hand sanitisers and glow in the dark holder. The light up Halloween plug in's. Claires has some Halloween earrings, socks, etc. How about the new Taylor Swift cd (I think it is being released this week, most stores sell new CD's the first few days for around $10.00).

I found candy bars at Target that were the awards we gave out, it was a 4 pack for $4.99, King Size chocolate bars. The wrappers were labeled, "Scariest Costume, Best Overall Costume & Cutest Costume" or something like that, we gave them out and the kids all loved them. We had 5 kids total and 3 candy bars, we awarded the 3 and they all shared. Maybe something like that is what you're looking for?

Gift cards are nice. Maybe one from the book store. If you thought about something other than a gift card. How about something halloween from B&BW? The teens here like the small hand sanitisers and glow in the dark holder. The light up Halloween plug in's. Claires has some Halloween earrings, socks, etc. How about the new Taylor Swift cd (I think it is being released this week, most stores sell new CD's the first few days for around $10.00).

I like the gift card from the bookstore idea. Also like Claires ideas, since the stuff will be on sell, too.

I found candy bars at Target that were the awards we gave out, it was a 4 pack for $4.99, King Size chocolate bars. The wrappers were labeled, "Scariest Costume, Best Overall Costume & Cutest Costume" or something like that, we gave them out and the kids all loved them. We had 5 kids total and 3 candy bars, we awarded the 3 and they all shared. Maybe something like that is what you're looking for?

Yes, that is a great idea, too. I would do those along with the gift cards.

Thanks. Now I have a better idea of what to get from the store tonight. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter