Best Color of Jelly Beans

Green! As long as it's not green apple, I'm good. My absolute favorite flavor of jelly bean ever is either key lime or pear Jelly Belly. We have a Jelly Belly DC near us that does warehouse tours and you can buy every flavor of Jelly Belly individually from the bulk bins in the "warehouse store"

Yummm...

the white ones are just plain nasty, never trust a man who eats white jelly beans

yuck, they are usually vanilla but sometimes they are pineapple and I like those

yuck, they are usually vanilla but sometimes they are pineapple and I like those

ahhhh, its the pineapple ones that are bad, who wants to eat a pineapple jelly bean, you sexy green eyed monster lady

Green! As long as it's not green apple, I'm good. My absolute favorite flavor of jelly bean ever is either key lime or pear Jelly Belly. We have a Jelly Belly DC near us that does warehouse tours and you can buy every flavor of Jelly Belly individually from the bulk bins in the "warehouse store"

Yummm...

The main Jelly Belly factory is in Fairfield, California - about 35 minute drive from where I live. They used to have their factory in Oakland in the 80s, but they outgrew it. The place in Fairfield is huge. We've only gone on weekends when there usually wasn't any production, and there were guided tours. The last time we went it changed to a self-guided tour, but they had some production and packaging going on that weekend. They have a full store and a clearance section. They also have a cafe that serves (among other things) jelly bean shaped pizza.

https://www.jellybelly.com/california-factory-tours

My kid asked for the Bean Boozled kit with the spinner and a small assortment of the regular and Bean Boozled flavors. The color of course means nothing as it's just food coloring. They have free individual samples there and the last time I wanted to try "dead fish". My kid has tried some of them from the kit and spit them out because they were pretty nasty.

We also have a few of their stores around here in outlet malls. The best part is their clearance section.

As for color - that really only means something with generic jelly beans. Some I suspect are like Froot Loops, which were revealed to all have the same flavor regardless of color.

It's just food coloring. They can make almost anything a certain flavor.

maxresdefault.jpg

For regular jelly beans - orange. But my favourites are the Jelly Belly buttered popcorn, followed by the coconut!

It's just food coloring. They can make almost anything a certain flavor.

maxresdefault.jpg

Licorice and Skunk Spray taste the same to me. And yes, I have had both since the factory is about an hour from where I live.

Red/cherry. My daughter and I bought a pack of the Bertie Botts jelly beans a few years ago and they were so gross lol

We'd bite into them to get the taste and spit them right out. Worm tasted like a mixture of meat and dirt..ill never forget that :/

Had me until it I read alcohol free! :upsidedow

My DS13 and his buddies think those Bean Boozled things are hilarious. They've gone through 3 boxes of them. Fairly certainly that they were designed specifically for teen boys to gross each other out and laugh at their friends misfortune. :rolleyes:

Back to the topic at hand....I like the grape/purple ones, but I have to be very careful not to get a black, cuz those are gross.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest