Best closing fireworks\light shows at WDW?

Ddean52

Earning My Ears
Wondering what you guys think is the best fireworks/light show at WDW?
We'll be there for a week but would rather hang out late once. Thanks. Dean

I think I would also pick Harmonious. With the focus more on the projections than the fireworks at MK, it can be tougher to get close enough to experience the entire effect of the show at MK. Harmonious is designed to a larger audience.

The MDE app shows it running at 9pm a HS. Same for the official website. TP lines app does as well.
When we were there we were surprised there was a show at HS on Runaway Railway. I didn't stop to watch as we were running to get on ToT before closing. It seemed like mostly projections with like 3 fireworks. I wouldn't skip another show to watch this one, but would stop if I was there.

When we were there we were surprised there was a show at HS on Runaway Railway. I didn't stop to watch as we were running to get on ToT before closing. It seemed like mostly projections with like 3 fireworks. I wouldn't skip another show to watch this one, but would stop if I was there.
Not once reading these boards for months have I read about this show until today. Learn something new every day!

I’d choose Harmonious at Epcot over Disney Enchantment at MK! I think it’s more unique and impressive. But I think it’s personal preference!
Yup. This. We were there in November. I was not impressed with Enchantment. really missed happily ever after.

Though we also did the Christmas party and those were probably the best actual fireworks we’ve seen there.

I’d choose Harmonious at Epcot over Disney Enchantment at MK! I think it’s more unique and impressive. But I think it’s personal preference!
Agree with this. Harmonious is a very good show. Enchantment isn't as good as past MK shows.

If you have special feelings about the castle being done up for the 50th celebration, then perhaps MK.

Harmonious is an immersive event that you will more likely remember.

Magic Kingdom and Epcot are the two must see. Studios and Animal Kingdom will sometimes do projection shows, but they are much smaller. If I had to pick one, Harmonious at Epcot is the better.

Last edited:
I haven't seen Enchantment. I really wanted to like Harmonius, but I just didn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter